News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Stand With

Started by TomFoolery, September 17, 2015, 10:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Bernie 97%, Clinton 93%, Biden 85%
I would love to see Clinton because it would simply cause the Rep. to shit blood!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 18, 2015, 12:15:26 PM
Bernie 97%, Clinton 93%, Biden 85%
I would love to see Clinton because it would simply cause the Rep. to shit blood!
Any of them would upset the GOP.  Well, too bad.  After that republican debate, it's obvious that they have no one to blame but themselves.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 18, 2015, 12:40:45 PM
Any of them would upset the GOP.  Well, too bad.  After that republican debate, it's obvious that they have no one to blame but themselves.
That's true.  But first a Black, and then a woman????  Oh, the heart attacks!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

I don't even need to take the test to know I stand with Bernie.  But really, *any* of the Dems are preferable to *any* of the Repubs.  I will cheerfully vote *for* Hillary in the general election if it comes to it, not just *against* whatever lunatic the GOP puts up.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Draconic Aiur

Mike Cl

I tried this in reverse.  I answered all questions opposite of what I thought.  And I asked for the '4 more questions' on immigration.  These are the monkeys I came up with:
Santorum 96%; Cruz 95%; Walker 93%; Bush 91%; Trump  and Carson 89%.  There is a great slate of sleaze bags!

TomFoolery

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 18, 2015, 03:10:39 PM
And I asked for the '4 more questions' on immigration.

I asked for all the extra questions they offered. And a few of them, I wrote my own response in. Particularly the one about requiring people on welfare to work.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Mike Cl

Quote from: TomFoolery on September 18, 2015, 03:21:31 PM
I asked for all the extra questions they offered. And a few of them, I wrote my own response in. Particularly the one about requiring people on welfare to work.
I saw that I missed a couple of 'more' questions, so I took the survey again--results were about the same as the first time I took it.

stromboli

I don't stand with, I stand behind- so I can cut and run if necessary.

platatomi

Bernie 99%, quiz is fun and accurate in my opinion.

CrucifyCindy

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 18, 2015, 12:40:45 PM

Thing about Biden he would absolutely rip apart anyone in the Republican clown car in a debate. In a debate he does not fool around, he would destroy anyone of them. He has this amazing talent when it comes to debating people.
“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

Blackleaf

What the hell is with that "survey?" Am I expected to believe that all those questions about my internet and TV service were to make sure I'm human?

Okay. Let's see what it gave me...

Rubio 87%, Jindal 86%, Paul 85%, Carson 84%, Cruz 83% (don't trust him), Walker 80%, Trump 79% (hahaha NO!!!), Bush 75%, Sanders 52%, Clinton 36%.

It's mostly accurate. I do tend to agree with Republicans on most things, but also have some opinions that are definitely not Conservative. Wait. They don't even have any third party candidates listed.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

stromboli

I like Biden and Hillary about evenly, even though Biden looks kind of uncertain he is an electable white boy. Everybody wants Sanders and if he gets the nomination he gets my vote. But if he doesn't I'll be voting Democrat anyway.

CrucifyCindy

Quote from: stromboli on September 19, 2015, 02:29:53 AM
I like Biden and Hillary about evenly, even though Biden looks kind of uncertain he is an electable white boy. Everybody wants Sanders and if he gets the nomination he gets my vote. But if he doesn't I'll be voting Democrat anyway.

Imagine Sanders vs Trump! It would be so cool like a "reality" tv show of our dreams.
“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

Hydra009

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on September 19, 2015, 02:35:04 AM
Imagine Sanders vs Trump! It would be so cool like a "reality" tv show of our dreams.
Imagine Sanders vs Trump and Trump winning. :oak:  I don't normally encourage becoming an expat - it seems like a spitful and childish thing to do when things don't go your way - but if Trump beat Sanders, it'd be a reasonable course of action.