Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Retard Alert!

Started by Draconic Aiur, September 06, 2015, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXz7LTItF4s&hd=1

Starwars: the white guy in black Armour is racist
Feminists: those women are sexual objects(sluts) and their making us feel bad about ourselves. How dare those women look better than us!

This demisex gender sounds defiantly like a troll as in the video. Lol this whole video!

dtq123

Normally Phil Mason makes sense, but I'm not sure the point of this was.
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

stromboli

I watched 4 minutes. I need a beer.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: dtq123 on September 06, 2015, 09:52:45 PM
Normally Phil Mason makes sense, but I'm not sure the point of this was.

stupidity everywhere

Draconic Aiur

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/31/armed-black-panthers-to-texas-cops-we-will-start-creeping-up-on-you-in-the-darkness/
QuoteArmed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted, “You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”

The statement was made just two weeks prior to the assassination of a Harris County deputy sheriff.

Shannon Miles, a black male, allegedly came “creeping up” behind Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth in the darkness on the night of August 28. While Goforth stood at a convenience store pumping gas into his patrol vehicle, Miles allegedly raised a pistol and shot him dead.

The comments, made by a leader of the Houston-based chapter of the New Black Panther Party, were captured on a short video clip (below) from the scene by the Houston Chronicle. The writers from the Chronicle made no mention of the threat in their article published that same day.

Baruch

I would not live in the US, if I were African-American ... but would live a reasonable country like Canada.  Both to get away from the other African-Americans ... and the White-Americans.  Except for the higher standard of living, a lot fewer people would move to the US, and a lot more would be leaving.  I have considered being an ex-pat when I retire, but I figure it is too difficult to arrange, and the reach of the neo-lib/neo-con psychotics is far.  Just ask dead Syrian boys on Greek beaches.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Poison Tree

Last month I asked myself "how long has it been since you watched a thundef00t video all the way through and actually enjoyed it?". I started scrolling back through his videos and when I counted 25 before answering that question I hit unsubscribe.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Munch

Quote from: Poison Tree on September 07, 2015, 11:03:44 AM
Last month I asked myself "how long has it been since you watched a thundef00t video all the way through and actually enjoyed it?". I started scrolling back through his videos and when I counted 25 before answering that question I hit unsubscribe.

I've been like that with sargon of akkad, he more often then not makes good videos, and stuff I like listening to. But he sometimes says something I just can't agree with, so it puts me in a sense of wanting to subscribe, but backing down from it.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Poison Tree on September 07, 2015, 11:03:44 AM
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on September 06, 2015, 09:27:36 PM
Starwars: the white guy in black Armour is racist
Feminists: those women are sexual objects(sluts) and their making us feel bad about ourselves. How dare those women look better than us!

This demisex gender sounds defiantly like a troll as in the video. Lol this whole video!
I'd say the feminists and PC trolls would never be happy without all forms of entertainment being banned which isn't straight from out of the ass of their own propaganda machinery, but I know this isn't true. They would never be happy under any conditions. Give them what they demand, and they will create all-new issues which they can nurse and use to make other people angry and miserable over no reasonable cause. Refer to the falsehood of the "earnings" gap presented as a wage/salary gap as evidence.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Solitary

:wtff: Can't we all just get along, male, female, transsexual, gender queer, gay lesbian, straight, and weird, if no one is hurting anyone?  :flowers: :pai:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Solitary on September 07, 2015, 03:33:48 PM
:wtff: Can't we all just get along, male, female, transsexual, gender queer, gay lesbian, straight, and weird, if no one is hurting anyone?  :flowers: :pai:
We can all get along fine, and the world will be a perfectly fair place if everything's done MY way. My way is fair because I say so!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.