Rapture September 23, 2015. You Have Been Warned. (Again)

Started by stromboli, September 08, 2015, 01:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakurei Reimu

Babytooth owes me a plate of cookies.

Preferably chocolate chip/M&M's. Yummies.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

MagetheEntertainer

I haven't been on this forum for a while, did the rapture happen or nah?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer on September 24, 2015, 10:17:13 AM
I haven't been on this forum for a while, did the rapture happen or nah?
Well as far as I can tell, no Rapture hatches have been used, and there are no cases of whole sets of clothing laying around where people once stood.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 24, 2015, 10:28:37 AM
Well as far as I can tell, no Rapture hatches have been used, and there are no cases of whole sets of clothing laying around where people once stood.

Pix or it isn't true.

Baruch

It would be a Jewish rapture in this case ... so Gentiles needn't be concerned ... and it is un-kosher to appear in public naked, so raptured Jews would still be fully dressed (but not in mixed fibers of course).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Didn't see no damn blood moon. I am disappoint. World ended yet? (pinches self) Ow. Nope. Now I am double disappoint.

doorknob

I didn't see the blood moon. Of course I was looking for my little psycho path son. I won't say more than that here.

Not surprised or disappointed that we are still here though. Wasn't even worried about it.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on September 28, 2015, 02:14:44 AM
Didn't see no damn blood moon. I am disappoint. World ended yet? (pinches self) Ow. Nope. Now I am double disappoint.

I did see it last night, but it looked more like brown, the kind of color that comes out from the butt, not a pleasant sight.

stromboli

Month's not over yet. My rapture card is good until the 30th.

kilodelta

Who do I complain to about these missed appointments? I swear, I'll have my own damned rapture next time. And it'll have black jack and hookers.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Munch

Quote from: kilodelta on September 28, 2015, 04:48:21 PM
Who do I complain to about these missed appointments? I swear, I'll have my own damned rapture next time. And it'll have black jack and hookers.

you know, I'd always find that an incontinence. I mean your playing blackjack, trying to win some money, and you keep getting distracted by the dancing hooker on the table, making you lose at your turn. I would say have a bar with bowling and grills, since the smell of grilled meat will drive you to win and get that bacon grilled cheese.
Plus hookers are expensive. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

1liesalot