Everytime I think religious people can't goofier thay do.

Started by Solitary, September 04, 2015, 06:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakurei Reimu

Good grief. It's not like you folks got out of the marriage business when blacks could marry whites.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

That one confused me when I first heard it.  Simply shoot half the conservative males in the US every few years ... like Spring cleaning ;-)  Maybe then they would get the message.  Or like the Tories in 1783 ... they can move to Canada.

Functionally, here is another public servant who needs to be fired or jailed.  Better yet, do it to all the public servants, and then be very selective on rehiring.

Same kind of guys who think they can put a stone Ten Commandments in the court house.  Which is OK, if y'all would just convert to Judaism ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

the problem is this shit is like stepping stones in a river. The more ass-holes that keep popping up, the easier it is for the rest to cross the river.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Termin

That judge should not be serving on the bench, anyone that immature should not be in a position of authority.
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.