News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Refugee Crisis

Started by stromboli, September 01, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on October 15, 2015, 01:37:36 AM
Close but no cigar. A bit further north.

I was in Budapest many years ago. The Paris of the East,  I loved the architecture and its charming boulevards. Have you gone back to visit?

pr126

@ josephpalazzo:

No, I have not.

pr126

Hey Cindy, here is something worth fighting for. Will you take a stand?

A cause for social justice?

FGM

pr126

Germany changing in the wake of Muslim invaders

Naked Islam (BNI).

QuoteGarbage and feces are visible in public spaces.  But that’s okay.  German schoolchildren can clean it up.  What better way to introduce them to the dhimmi status that awaits than to have them start young and perform duties as if indentured servants for the invaders (here and here)?

Meanwhile, many trains are out of service, unusable until they are completely disinfected.  Muslim invaders do not use toilets or garbage disposals.

Schoolgirls are told to cover up because male invaders might “misunderstand” or be “offended” and unable to control themselves.  Germany has just imported the true rape culture: Islam (here and here).

BNI also reports on a tiny town just across the border in Austria.  It is unrecognizable.  There are invaders, garbage, and feces everywhere.  Women dare not venture out alone for fear of being attacked.  With few police and no political will to do anything about it, the situation continues unabated.

There are rumors that some police officers stationed in areas particularly hard hit by these savages have come down with mysterious illnesses.

One female Christian volunteer stated they are continually berated as “Christian whores.”

None of this should surprise anyone.  All of it could have been avoided.  But Europe has chosen death over life.

Some Germans are trying desperately to stop this suicidal insanity by trying to block busloads of invaders from entering their towns.  To no avail.  The German police protect the buses, not the German citizens.  Watching a video clip of this (here) was like watching the seeds of a civil war.

One can only imagine the joy terrorists feel to see this unfolding â€" all going according to plan.  Perhaps even easier than planned.  Who would have guessed that Germany would have flung open the doors so wide?

Is there hope?  Yes, because there is always hope.  Masses of Germans have been rallying to defend their nation, though you’d never know because the media doesn’t cover it (here, here, here, here, and here for recent rallies).

May the German people prevail.  And may we, here in America, do everything possible to ensure that this is not our future.

Take this as a warning.

Baruch

pr126 "I understand totalitarian ideology when I see it." ... so is the Western version of msinairatilatot much better than the Eastern version?  I hear political scientists call the new status quo in the West "inverted totalitarianism" ... since my font won't let me show that, I thought printing it backwards would suffice.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 16, 2015, 11:21:16 PM
pr126 "I understand totalitarian ideology when I see it." ... so is the Western version of msinairatilatot much better than the Eastern version?  I hear political scientists call the new status quo in the West "inverted totalitarianism" ... since my font won't let me show that, I thought printing it backwards would suffice.

Inverted totalitarianism is applied to the US, not Europe, with the idea that big corporations have corrupted and subverted democracy. Pr is more concerned with the islamisation of Europe.

SGOS

For what it's worth, I was talking to my sister and brother-in-law the other day.  They were planning a trip to Sweden, but my brother-in-law doesn't do anything without researching it in depth before hand.  They decided not to go, because they were left with the impression that things are becoming chaotic there.  Apparently Sweden was gearing up to accommodate an estimated 10,000 refugees, but it turns out they are getting something like 5,000 per week, and they are not prepared to adequately handle that kind of influx.

Somewhere between a country's moral obligation to give asylum to foreigners fleeing a terrifying situation, and the country's infrastructure to accommodate them, there are some realistic political, physical, and social problems to deal with.  I don't think any government acts under a belief that no matter how many refugees show up, they are morally obligated to take care of them all.  There are strains that the system will have to endure, and at some point the strains break the system.  And then a whole new set of moral questions show up.  Is a country obligated to take care of its citizens that have worked to support it?

How did Europe cope with these problems in the past?  This situation is certainly not new, although it does appear to be more massive, but how can it be so massive when the vast proportion of Muslims supposedly disagree with Isis.  With Isis representing such a teensy minority, where do they get the vast numbers of supporters that allow them to wield that much power?  Something doesn't add up.

pr126

QuoteSomething doesn't add up.
It will, once you understand Islam.

What ISIS the Taleban Boko Haram etc. are doing is pure orthodox Islam, as it was in Muhammad's time.
With Muhammad as the best example for Muslims, there cannot be any dissent or discussion, let alone opposition to the teachings of Islam.

That is why the wast majority of "moderate" Muslims are silent.
They simply want to see the sun rise next morning with their heads still attached.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: SGOS on October 17, 2015, 07:30:02 AM
For what it's worth, I was talking to my sister and brother-in-law the other day.  They were planning a trip to Sweden, but my brother-in-law doesn't do anything without researching it in depth before hand.  They decided not to go, because they were left with the impression that things are becoming chaotic there.  Apparently Sweden was gearing up to accommodate an estimated 10,000 refugees, but it turns out they are getting something like 5,000 per week, and they are not prepared to adequately handle that kind of influx.

Somewhere between a country's moral obligation to give asylum to foreigners fleeing a terrifying situation, and the country's infrastructure to accommodate them, there are some realistic political, physical, and social problems to deal with.  I don't think any government acts under a belief that no matter how many refugees show up, they are morally obligated to take care of them all.  There are strains that the system will have to endure, and at some point the strains break the system.  And then a whole new set of moral questions show up.  Is a country obligated to take care of its citizens that have worked to support it?

How did Europe cope with these problems in the past?  This situation is certainly not new, although it does appear to be more massive, but how can it be so massive when the vast proportion of Muslims supposedly disagree with Isis.  With Isis representing such a teensy minority, where do they get the vast numbers of supporters that allow them to wield that much power?  Something doesn't add up.

I believe that it is recognized that a country has the right to limit the number of new comers, be that they are immigrants or refugees. One of the major, major problem with Europe is that there isn't a central government. Think of the 50 states in the USA, each one being a sovereign state. How would that work? Now the EU has been brewing over and over in regard to what it is supposed to stand for. I believe that this crisis will compel the Europeans to rethink as to whether they will move towards greater integration with some sort of a central government or each country will have to go its own way. The present situation makes it almost impossible to deal with this crisis.

Shiranu

QuoteThat is why the wast majority of "moderate" Muslims are silent.
They simply want to see the sun rise next morning with their heads still attached.

Except, you know, they aren't...

[lmgtfy]Muslims Against Terrorism[/lmgtfy]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/01/02/why-dont-more-moderate-muslims-denounce-extremism/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/12/why-muslims-hate-terrorism-more.html

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Sweden Close to Collapse
QuoteSweden is fast approaching a complete collapse. More and more municipalities are raising the alarm that if the migrants keep coming at this pace, the government can no longer guarantee normal service to its citizens. In addition, ominous statements from government officials have left Swedes in fear of what tomorrow may bring. If the migrant wave keeps coming, in 10-15 years, Swedes will be a minority in their own country.

At a press conference October 9, Prime Minister Stefan Löfven said that Sweden is in a state of crisis. However, when asked to clarify what he meant by this, Löfven was unable to produce a single coherent sentence.

Three ministers appeared by the Prime Minister's side at the hastily summoned press conference, which came on the heels of an extraordinary government meeting. The purpose of the press conference seems to have been to convey two messages:

To explain to the world and the Swedish people that Sweden is facing "one of the largest humanitarian efforts in Swedish history."
    That there is no more housing available, and migrants should be prepared to live in tents.

During the question period after the ministers' speeches, journalist Tomas Ramberg of Ekot Public Radio asked: "You say that Sweden is preparing for a crisis situation, what do you mean by those dramatic words?"

Stefan Löfven's reply was incomprehensible:

"Yes, well first of all we, we are in the middle of what I mean seriously when I'm saying, when I express a, a big thank you to all the people doing such a great job, because it is a humanitarian effort, it's just as the Minister for Justice and Migration just said. What we are actually doing is that we are saving lives when people who come from bombs, from, from killing, from oppression, their lives are shattered. We, we help them and that is a, that is a great humanitarian effort, and of course now that we can see the number of people who need it, that are seeking protection, then it is one of the greatest humanitarian efforts. And that we are facing a crisis situation, that is in part why I, we are outlining today that we are also preparing for a situation where we may need to house people in tents, because we stand up with the humanitarian refugee policy, right of asylum, but we can now also see that we cannot close our eyes to the fact that there are more coming than ever in such a short time, and we need to provide a roof over their heads. Then it is -- other things may be required."

However, the fact that the government is now talking about housing migrants in tents, may be a signal that Sweden, despite everything, may not want to be on the front lines of the "humanitarian" battle anymore, after all. The prospect of spending an ice-cold Swedish winter in a tent may make migrants choose countries other than Sweden. If not, a complete collapse of the Swedish system is imminent.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on October 17, 2015, 09:55:02 AM
Sweden Close to Collapse

Thanks for the link.  I suspected the situation was worse than my brother-in-law described, because he tends to understate things matter-of-factly.

pr126

More or less the same in all western Europe.

When the money runs  out watch the fireworks.