Women hitting men and getting hit back.

Started by doorknob, August 31, 2015, 04:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 01, 2015, 08:08:24 AM
The worst thing a father can say to his son is 'be a man' or 'take it like a man'. And it makes a big difference coming from the gender parent.
What? Screw that. Look at this piece of shit in the video below. He ran and let another man save his wife and child. This pussy piece of shit definitely should have been told to "be a man" far more growing up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrITeCsgQiY

drunkenshoe

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on September 02, 2015, 01:57:49 PM
What? Screw that. Look at this piece of shit in the video below. He ran and let another man save his wife and child. This pussy piece of shit definitely should have been told to "be a man" far more growing up.

I was talking about something completely different. Something most fathers 'say' to their sons. Not somethig they do to put them in direct danger. Something they say about 'being a man' while they are growing up.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on September 02, 2015, 01:57:49 PM

You can't have your cake and eat it too! Are you a feminist who insists on competing directly with men in this world for everything, or do you expect men to protect you?

Lots of men would tell their girlfriends or wives to take the kids and run, and most of them would do it. Not so frequent that a guy would do this under any circumstances - kinda weird how that works, isn't it?
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 01, 2015, 08:08:24 AM
When boys grow up a little they start to be shaped into the bullshit norm of being 'tough' because they are boys, not to cry, not to express any emotions, esp. hurt and this is the result of; a reflection of that abuse. On the other hand, as females are seen inferior physically by males, girls learn that it is harmless to hit a boy, slap a man, while boys learn to see being hurt by a girl physically as a humiliating thing and they don't even learn to react to it reasonably. They either ignore or suppress it and break at some point.  Girls can cry out loud in public -or even women- express something done to them with emotional response. Free to express depression, feeling weak, vulnerable. Boys and men are NOT allowed to that. It's also the reasons why suicides are always higher in males. The worst thing a father can say to his son is 'be a man' or 'take it like a man'. And it makes a big difference coming from the gender parent.

Most women and girls tend to be princesses, because they want it that way, but then when it comes to rights and social conflict they want to have greater standing than said men and boys(equal rights they say). So when a father tells his son don't be a girl, don't be a whinny selfish little narcissist; to tough up, protect your family and provide for his new family(wife, kids)because life is hard and unfair so deal with it. Back then and still today men are the top providers of the family because women like it or not are attracted to men who can provide, are tough so they can logical not emotionally analyze situations and solve them without hassles and hell most often treat the woman like a queen which they like and perfer to keep it that way, because if their angry the man has to cater for their every will.

So yeah a man is a tough fucker that isn't a child that acts like a princess, he has courage to face the world head on, that protects his kin and woman from danger and doesn't shriek because he got a papercut, he has wisdom not to get in stupid conflicts, hes a quiet listener, he can logicalical solve problems without too much of a hassle, hes strong physically and mentally not like those politicians and douchebags you read or listen about, he knows how to stay cool tempered,hes not a piece of human garbage, hes kind, hes peaceful, and he does the right things, that's what a man is. Other can say including girls who cant understand how to be a WOMAN who is equally srtong minded and cool tempered whom like a Man learns wisdom and loves life, can bring a motherly love thats stronger than a mans with a ferocity and will to protect her kids. So yeah Men are tough to protect and manage family.

I like chivalry I dont hit women, however times are changing but there are still too many dumbass hypocrites that say they want to be equal but when they get slapped they cry and start acting like little selfish girls, which wont change because females are more emotional than men, so men or boys dont hurt women because pressure from other men and they fear the emotional psycho that she can be when mad. But it is tempting to boys because if someone throws anything in your face what would you do? get angry. And if they do it with a look like their superior, angry, or a make fun of kind of smile their bullying you and bullies  must be physical hurt in order to back the fuck off.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on September 02, 2015, 03:28:18 PM
You can't have your cake and eat it too! Are you a feminist who insists on competing directly with men in this world for everything, or do you expect men to protect you?
What the fuck does protecting your family have to do with the value of feminism as an ideology?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mermaid

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on September 02, 2015, 04:04:38 PM
Most women and girls tend to be princesses, because they want it that way, but then when it comes to rights and social conflict they want to have greater standing than said men and boys(equal rights they say).
I'm sorry, what?

Seriously, WHAT?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Is it just me, or has there been an inordinate amount of misogyny bubbling to the surface in this forum?

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

dtq123

Quote from: Mermaid on September 02, 2015, 05:56:13 PM
Is it just me, or has there been an inordinate amount of misogyny bubbling to the surface in this forum?
Yeah, least some give up after a while or actually look at things critically trying to change.
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

peacewithoutgod

It's not you, it's just the typical love/hate relations that go on between swine of both genders.

QuotePigs! PIGS!!! You're all PIIIIIIIIIIIIGS!!!!!
ALL of you men are such dirty, nasty, unfair pigs! ALL OF YOU!!!
**tears**
...it's SO unfair! You're all bigger than us, and that's YOUR fault!
We get to bear all the babies, and you get to stand up when you pee....dammit, I HATE your for that! It's YOUR FAULT!
The cops aren't fair to us because most of them aren't us, and most of us don't want to be cops - NOT FAIR!!!!
Hey, I heard that joke! That was rude, misogynistic, and hateful! I HATE YOU FOR THAT!!!!!
You're so hateful, you deserve to be castrated!

I don't know just how the "civilized" world learned that human flesh tastes a lot like pork, but haven't you wondered WHY it does?

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!!!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on September 02, 2015, 03:28:18 PM

Lots of men would tell their girlfriends or wives to take the kids and run, and most of them would do it. Not so frequent that a guy would do this under any circumstances - kinda weird how that works, isn't it?
Men and women are different. I expect men to protect their wives and children. Us men are generally physically superior to women, so it makes sense that protecting family is our job. Women can be police, but I still expect men to protect their wives. Women are better at raising kids generally, so it makes sense that women win most custody battles. I don't always think men and women should be treated the same.

aitm

My wife insulted a guy one night in a pub and when i tried to tell her that "thats not what he said" she continued to rip into him. He stood up and she looked am me and I said, "you started it" and I walked to the bar. Once your an "adult" cover your own damn mouth.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Draconic Aiur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: peacewithoutgodI don't know just how the "civilized" world learned that human flesh tastes a lot like pork
I seem to recall Vsauce doing a video on that. Apparently a (British?) professor discreetly acquired a piece of meat from a human cadaver in the 1800's in order to document the taste. He said it reminded him of young veal more than anything, though.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

It's not just you.

Draconic Aiur

theres a alot of misandry as well. my thughts are on society im not angry im just logically putting things out and getting hated on