Hollywood Does the Boston Gobe's Coverage of Child Abuse in the Catholic Church

Started by SGOS, September 01, 2015, 06:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

If I remember right, about the time Cage's career started to slide was when he had gotten into serious financial trouble.  He was selling off mansions trying to make ends meet.  Whether this led to him taking less than promising roles or the other way around, I don't know.  Remember the movie Ghost Rider?  I remember watching that and thinking, "This isn't going to help Cage's career.  However, my motorcycle riding friends thought it was a very good movie. 

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXKN9OB5Lo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GadTfGFvU

Oooh Nic, you weird funny playdough man. Your like watching a dog chase its own tail, mindless and silly entertainment.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: SGOS on September 02, 2015, 11:47:31 AM
If I remember right, about the time Cage's career started to slide was when he had gotten into serious financial trouble.  He was selling off mansions trying to make ends meet.  Whether this led to him taking less than promising roles or the other way around, I don't know.  Remember the movie Ghost Rider?  I remember watching that and thinking, "This isn't going to help Cage's career.  However, my motorcycle riding friends thought it was a very good movie.
I used to ride (traditional old Kawasaki, not hairy biker style), and I love most bike movies, but that one was a joke without a punchline.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well shit.. there's only one or two of these shitty movies I've even seen.  I'm going to have to start catching up on shit I'm not at all interested in.  I feel left out now.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

There's something intriguing about shitty movies.  Sometimes, I even seek one that had been deemed "the shittiest movie" someone has ever seen.  I'm interested in knowing just how bad a movie could be.  Well, not so much anymore.  For every shittiest movie ever made, there's always one that's worse.  I've just come to accept that.