Today is both womans day for equality and national dog day

Started by Summertimeyeah, August 26, 2015, 08:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertimeyeah

Solitary

Does that include Diamond Dogs?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Solitary

Isn't a female dog called a bitch?  :shifty: Just kidding ladies! I rode bitch on a motorcycle because she carried a whip, and knew how to use it. Ouch!  :butt:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

TomFoolery

And it's also National Catfish Month, but whatever. I've never understood the need to pass resolutions to honor everything from lobsters to secretaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

aitm

Frankly I am tired of women's rights, they seem not to much care themselves or be completely ignorant of their struggle so I don't know why I should care either.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

TomFoolery

Quote from: aitm on August 26, 2015, 10:08:21 PM
Frankly I am tired of women's rights, they seem not to much care themselves or be completely ignorant of their struggle so I don't know why I should care either.

I actually do care, and I'm not ignorant of the struggle. Just sayin'.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on August 26, 2015, 10:08:21 PM
What I'm really tired of is the fact this is still the case that women are not equal.  Yeah, I'm tired of hearing about it, too!  However, if women were treated as equals--for real--then we would not have to hear of it so frapping much.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

CrucifyCindy

“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

PickelledEggs

Hijiri Byakuren

QuoteToday is both womans day for equality and national dog day
I've met enough crazy pet owners to know where this is going.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Summertimeyeah

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 27, 2015, 01:53:54 AM
I've met enough crazy pet owners to know where this is going.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I not a dog owner nor am I woman, haha.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

stromboli

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on August 26, 2015, 11:29:30 PM
What is so interesting about it?

:popcorn:

This is one of the reasons I came back after a 2 months absence. For the popcorn.