News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm confused

Started by widdershins, August 26, 2015, 03:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

I just heard about this thing yesterday.  I don't have a TV.  But I wonder about all those people looking and looking and looking for an affair.  How many Madison accounts end in success?  By success, I just mean intercourse, and I'm guessing it's less than 30 million.  It seems to me a more sure thing would be to go to a prostitute.  I've heard prostitutes are pretty much a sure thing, and you don't have to enter your name in a data base.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: SGOS on August 27, 2015, 01:16:58 PM
I just heard about this thing yesterday.  I don't have a TV.  But I wonder about all those people looking and looking and looking for an affair.  How many Madison accounts end in success?  By success, I just mean intercourse, and I'm guessing it's less than 30 million.  It seems to me a more sure thing would be to go to a prostitute.  I've heard prostitutes are pretty much a sure thing, and you don't have to enter your name in a data base.

Apparently Ashley Madison guarantees results if you fork over enough cash:

http://www.people.com/article/Josh-Duggar-Ashley-Madison-subscription-guaranteed-affair

Then, there is the "affair guarantee."

According to account information obtained by Gawker, Duggar, 27, had two different Ashley Madison subscriptions from February 2013 until May 2015, paying a total of $986.76.

According to the data, which was released by hackers on Tuesday, Duggar paid an initial fee of $249 that seems to have gone toward the purchase of an "affair guarantee." This paid feature can "increase your chances of having an affair from possibly to definitely or your money back," according to the site.

SGOS

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 27, 2015, 03:56:31 PM

Then, there is the "affair guarantee."

According to account information obtained by Gawker, Duggar, 27, had two different Ashley Madison subscriptions from February 2013 until May 2015, paying a total of $986.76.

Sounds more like an on line prostitution wing. :biggrin:

GSOgymrat

Quote from: SGOS on August 27, 2015, 04:03:49 PM
Sounds more like an on line prostitution wing. :biggrin:

I confess I would feel like a big loser if I had to take them up on that guarantee because none of their supposed 5.5 million women wanted to have sex with me.