I like big butts and i cannot lie

Started by Summertimeyeah, August 24, 2015, 11:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Summertimeyeah on August 24, 2015, 11:01:52 AM
1) there is a god
2) he is not all powerful
3) if there Is a god and he is not all powerful then he is not god.......wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

so wrong

I really don't know what you mean by all powerful. Any god to you would probably look as "all powerful".

"All powerful" is your own phrase.

I am just here for the butt jokes.

jonb

Quote from: Baruch on August 24, 2015, 10:45:01 PM
So empirically ... I have to reject your perfect straw man ;-)

What about an Arse made from straws?

peacewithoutgod

Were u by chance looking for this?

Now there's a big bust...oh, you said butts? Well, I like them both :-D
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Baruch

I like Epicurus, because he was pro-women's education.  On the other hand, the poor fellow died from constipation.  Didn't they have olive oil enemas yet?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on August 25, 2015, 02:06:30 AM
Were u by chance looking for this?

Now there's a big bust...oh, you said butts? Well, I like them both :-D
Hmmmmm.............where did I see this before????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

stromboli

We need to get this thread back on track

The feminists on here think I'm a sexist pig, so I'll roll with that.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Termin

Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Summertimeyeah

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

jonb

Yes they are good for the environment and once installed into a guttering system there is no further cost, I think everybody should use butts you know it makes sense.

Munch

I googled water butt.

Heres what I found.