Thread for Pops and whomever wants to question him.

Started by Mike Cl, July 27, 2015, 09:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Okay, Pops, here is a place for you to shine some light into this dark world the people of this forum live in.  So, science and reason will lead us to the Creator.  I'm ready.................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

meh, he has already proven he hasn't read the babble, he just regurgitates what he was told…another twit.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

From Pops to me....................
Mike CI

Duality pertains to absolutely everything as balance and the abitlity do throw that balance in one direction  or another.

Hypothesis of quantization refers to the substance of existence and the facts that it is non material constantly fluctuating in different levels of vibration and how it is everywhere at all times and literally explains the possibility of actual miracle, and God before creation.

Infinity can be observed from amebas to black holes in the form of perpetual energy, or infinite potential.

Now if you want to make it interesting look up;

Arius, Christology, Crist, Jainism, arianism.

Thanks

Faith in selfless Unity through Good

Duality--don't see how that has anything to do with science.  Or much of anything else.  Or even quite what you mean.  Need to expand a bit on this one.

You say--Hypothesis of quantization refers to the substance of existence and the facts that it is non material constantly fluctuating.............
     You use the word 'hypothesis'--could you state what that would be?  Do you know what a hypothesis is?  I don't think so. 

Infinity can be observed?  Really??!!  That is stretching it a bit, don't you think?

Miracles don't exist and never have.  There was no god before creation--nor after creation.  I'm sure you believe in the supernatural, as well.  And that does not exist, either.  All you beliefs are founded on the belief there is a god.  If that is not so, then your beliefs all fail.  That is the crux of your belief.  It all hinges on whether there is a god or not.  And there simply is not any god/gods.  Your system of belief is a total failure on every premise. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

^ That's some Deepak Chopra level word salad right there.

PickelledEggs

Mike, maybe your aren't thinking enough in the quantum? You need more transcendence.

Hydra009

I need to learn do throw the balance in a direction.

Mike Cl

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 27, 2015, 11:50:14 PM
Mike, maybe your aren't thinking enough in the quantum? You need more transcendence.

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 27, 2015, 11:11:24 PM

:))))

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on July 27, 2015, 09:47:12 PM
meh, he has already proven he hasn't read the babble, he just regurgitates what he was told…another twit.
The more we try to push these guys to use thinking and reasoning, the farther away from that they go.  Seems to be a symptom of their insanity.

Hydra009

I don't bother with people that far gone.  Can't fix stupid, as the saying goes.  Uninformed or misinformed, maybe.  Diehard crazies, not a chance.

Termin

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 27, 2015, 11:11:24 PM

Michael Myers should have never created that character, ruined his career.
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Baruch

Is Word Salad Guru all that far from The Love Guru?  On the Internet nobody knows you are Fat Bastard ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

In sorting through my "recent topics" filter, I don't see any author going by the name of pops, so I can't read his original comments.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: SGOS on July 28, 2015, 07:21:35 AM
In sorting through my "recent topics" filter, I don't see any author going by the name of pops, so I can't read his original comments.
the full username is popsthebuilder

Sent from your mom.

SGOS

I did a search in the members category and found him.  I guess he's only been responding to other members, not starting his own as of late.