News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

ear problems

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, July 26, 2015, 12:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

For about a week now I've had the problem of being able to blow air out through both ears and it's gotten so annoying because with each breath I can feel warm air leave through the ear canal when I exhale and cool air when I inhale. My own speech seems amplified in my head so I end up mumbling because it's so loud to me.  It's not painful, but it's very annoying.  Any suggestions,  ideas or sharp sticks I shouldn't jab into them?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

hrdlr110

Yahoo says you may have a perforated ear drum.  I don't have any experience with this,  but i hear that it's something you can get from diving for one. 
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 26, 2015, 12:10:33 AMAny suggestions,  ideas or sharp sticks I shouldn't jab into them?
Go to the doctor, you yanghooligan.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

You should go to a doctor. Don't touch your ears please. Get well soon. X
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

wow, sounds like a typical christian problem…lots of air between ears, hollow sound in head…hmmm… have you tried to read anything with more than two syllables today? Could be a serious problem, cause once it falls out, they can't get it back in….
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on July 26, 2015, 07:23:01 AM
wow, sounds like a typical christian problem…lots of air between ears, hollow sound in head…hmmm… have you tried to read anything with more than two syllables today? Could be a serious problem, cause once it falls out, they can't get it back in….
By golly I read all 55 syllables you wrote and I'm going to the VA tomorrow.   

Solitary

Can you hear me now! You have a hole in each ear drum. If you hold your nose and keep your mouth shut and blow your nose and air comes out your ears----you are a blowhard.  :biggrin2:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Ears have been draining for some time now. .about 6 months I guess,  but the thing is I've never really had ear problems before and this doesn't hurt so I just let it go. . I suppose it's time to get this straight before I end up deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other like my dad. . Damm it sucks getting old. I'm gonna stop getting old. Fuck it. .

Solitary

I hear you loud and clear! I never thought getting old was getting so fucked up, at least until I was past 90. After 60 it's been all down hill. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm happier now. This is not counting 30 years ago if you know what I mean. But that was ridiculous, like being in heaven without drugs.  :pidu: :weed: :flowers: :dance: :kidra: :cool: :shhh:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.