seize, kill, amputate, strike, lash, cut off!..

Started by SoldierofFortune, July 11, 2015, 06:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 2-191

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper. 4-89

You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization.4-91

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,5-33

[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah . And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.5-38

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."8-12

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.9-5

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.24-2

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.47-4

AllPurposeAtheist

I get it.  You hate Muslims. . Any other people who you want to rant on about?  The bible is filled with a lot of the same mumbo jumbo.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 11, 2015, 08:01:59 AM
I get it.  You hate Muslims. . Any other people who you want to rant on about?  The bible is filled with a lot of the same mumbo jumbo.

i don't hate them. i am neutral. how much can you hate of people's ignorance?
there are people who believe in islam is the most peaceful religion, but they think wrong and even don't read the book they believe in.

Baruch

People have many delusions.  One of them is ... if we were all just one giant country, or one race, or one religion ... then the cause of conflict would be eliminated.  Perhaps the more SciFi oriented believe that if all humans were genetically engineered in some way, different than the natural way we are now ... then the cause of conflict would be eliminated.  Yet others believe that if all males were eliminated (parthenogenesis made normal) or if all property and income differences were eliminated ... then all conflict would be eliminated.  All of these delusions are based on xenophobia ... and a logical mistake ... that a world of identical clones wouldn't have any conflict.

And Islam has one of these illusions, as does Christianity and Buddhism ... that if we were all Muslims, all Christians, all Buddhists (all three are evangelical for a reason) ... then the cause of conflict would be eliminated ... and thus Islam (being the only true religion also) would in total victory, bring about peace.  The WW II generation with their faith in UN and the WW I generation with their faith in the League of Nations ... held similar fantasies.  That is the idealism.  Peace only comes with justice (aka Islam conquers everyone) ... not with inactivity.  At root no different than American neoliberal foreign policy.  Just ask the Greeks.

Historically, before Caliph Umar ... the verses of the Quran referred to ... Muslim Arabs, Jewish Arabs, Christian Arabs, and pagan Arabs.  There was "state" formation going on, that involved bloodshed ... the tribes had to be suppressed in favor of a super-tribe idea (nationalism).  Tories in the US during the American Revolution suffered and caused suffering for the same reasons.  The end result of the political activity in both cases, was a more homogenous culture.  Most of the American Tories went to Canada ... at that point, all the Canadians were French speakers recently conquered by the English.  Caliph Umar made the Quran verses ... universal ... the same way Alexander and Caesar turned their ideas into imperial propaganda.

So are Muslims ignorant ... or are they just following a 650 CE imperialism?  If people aren't ignorant ... are they pacifist ... are they both non-tribal and non-nationalist?  Are you neutral? ... then good for you ... in some idealistic way.  I love Muslims, because I love all people ... but their politics ... I hate all politics.  I am not neutral.  Now if I could just do the mad scientist thing, and engineer all people against their will, to be identical in the following way ... that they have no politics ... then there will be no cause for conflict ... bwahaha!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

we all must learn to live all together in spite of all of our differences. these differennces compose us as a harmony.
no need to conflict.

pr126

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 11, 2015, 09:36:31 AM
we all must learn to live all together in spite of all of our differences. these differennces compose us as a harmony.
no need to conflict.
Tell it to Allah.

pr126

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 11, 2015, 08:01:59 AM
I get it. You hate Christians. Any other people who you want to rant on about?  The Quran is filled with a lot of the same mumbo jumbo.

What is the difference?
The difference is that (some) Muslims still follow their mumbo jumbo to the letter. The rest are the silent majority.

Only a bigot and a hater would notice that and comment on it.

Baruch

SoldierOfFortune ... there are more manias, than just the world conquest one.  Another is that we will have peace if we just separate.  Let all birds of a feather flock together.  Ultimately everyone in some small tribe, every clan within the tribe, everyone family within the clan ... just like people used to live 5000 years ago, and some people even recently.  But in the West we go too far ... we not only fear humanity, not only empires, nations and kingdoms ... but we also fear our tribe, we also fear our clan.  So basically we should all be in walled off family units that are self sufficient, like ancient Ireland, when the clans were fighting, not trading.  Then other folks, Vikings, Normans, English show up and kick our little independent asses to the curb.  Individualism is the opposite of collectivism, and equally psychopathic.  Life is flexible and adaptable and opportunistic ... death less so.  Peace thru warfare of all against all ... isn't justice nor is it peace.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.