News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Stupid things you believed as a kid

Started by Atheon, July 09, 2015, 11:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

As a kid I use to believe if I held my breath long enough I could fly, I just needed practice.

I also believed pee was the color it was because I drank orange juice
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

the_antithesis

Deidre32

*santa claus
*God lived in the ceiling
*Devil lived in the basement

yes, i'm serious. lol
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Munch

I use to believe men could breast feed babies like women could.

dtq123

Quote from: Munch on July 12, 2015, 05:46:48 PM
I use to believe men could breast feed babies like women could.
Not as well, but they can... Drops XD
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

AllPurposeAtheist

I used to think women's breasts had bones similar to the human skull.  I arrived at this logical conclusion by testing the mannequins in JC Pennies..  Sure enough they too were hard like the human skull.
I can't tell you just how delighted I was to find out just how wrong I was.  :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

During our first grade Xmas pageant I was sitting next to my mom and dad while some other kid sang, "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus. .." and thought to myself,  "That's because your mom's a whore! My mom only kisses my dad! "

Munch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 12, 2015, 09:04:35 PM
I used to think women's breasts had bones similar to the human skull.  I arrived at this logical conclusion by testing the mannequins in JC Pennies..  Sure enough they too were hard like the human skull.
I can't tell you just how delighted I was to find out just how wrong I was.  :lol:

Oh yeah I believed the penis had a bone running through it too, and that's how it stood up.

Solitary

When I was really really young I believed in Santa and the Tooth Fairy, when still really young I believed all homosexuals were rapists, When I was still young I though promiscuous girls were whores. When I was ten I liked the way girls felt playing doctor.  As a teenager I thought having sex was the greatest thing in the world and would always be possible.   :cry: 
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

When I was about 3 we had a Collie that my dad had to get rid of and then he got a dachshund, about 1/15th the size of the Collie.. I thought that somehow the dachshund was a cat that learned how to bark..