Main Menu

A hard-to-label ex-Christian

Started by Blackleaf, July 08, 2015, 11:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

_Xenu_

Quote from: Munch on July 10, 2015, 04:48:18 AM
Baby roast?

So that's either something truly horrible and cannibalistic, or it involves telling a baby in front of a crowd how much they suck.
You must be new.

Pass the baby leg!!!
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Mike Cl

Quote from: _Xenu_ on July 11, 2015, 10:19:59 AM
You must be new.

Pass the baby leg!!!
Get your own damn baby leg!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

the_antithesis

Quote from: Munch on July 10, 2015, 04:48:18 AM
Baby roast?

So that's either something truly horrible and cannibalistic, or it involves telling a baby in front of a crowd how much they suck.

Babies do, in fact, suck. Quite a bit.

Blackleaf

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 11, 2015, 10:16:53 AM
I thought you were dead.

I kinda disappeared for a bit. But I'm back again. Someone has shown this picture to me before. I chose my username kinda randomly. Seems there isn't a name out there that hasn't been taken.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: aitm on July 09, 2015, 05:09:17 PM
Nobody said a mother fucking thing about "friendly discussions". Ha.

Yeah, odd how "our" god and 'their" god and "no" god seems to treat their respective followers with the same % of fortune or misery. One should be able to pick on that pretty quick, but humanity, as we have seen….is stupid.

Welcome to the forum!

It's easier to keep it friendly when you aren't constantly distracted by those who insist their own ideas are more true than reality :-/
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.