News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello, All!

Started by peacewithoutgod, August 10, 2015, 12:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

Hi, I'm just an aging atheist from a "Good Catholic" family, approaching my 50's, and I still never ate a baby. Therefore, I need to decide rather soon whether I want that on my bucket list - can anybody comment on this? I heard the meat is really tender. >:-D

There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Munch

Hey welcome.

Fact is babies are a bugger to get ahold of since most Catholics hide them in their cupboards. You can become a true atheist though if you get in a big sodomy pile of bbq sauce covered gay men and lesbians over a reverse pentagram while using the American flag as spooge cleaner.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

peacewithoutgod

**tears**...man, you sure are weird! I think I'll just stick to baby-eating purism, but with just a smattering of salt and pepper. Maybe a little garlic...
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

dtq123

It is a fact that humans taste like pork. You'll love it.
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: dtq123 on August 10, 2015, 02:14:14 PM
It is a fact that humans taste like pork. You'll love it.

LOL - you, I think I'm going to like!

You're ok too, Munch - I was only joking with you earlier.

aitm

welcome to the haven of..er....something or another.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

peacewithoutgod