We're here because we have something to say and we're no longer afraid to say it

Started by Termin, July 09, 2015, 04:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: hrdlr110 on July 12, 2015, 10:52:24 PM
Heading to Sweden in one months time where cinnamon rolls are legendary! Much better than ice cream! I may have them for every meal - haven't decided yet.
One can never go wrong with a cinnamon roll--and the one's I had in Sweden were heavenly.  Any you are also correct about their ice cream.  Swedish ice cream was not as tasty as ours--but I must admit that I tasted it a good long time ago. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

I had Eskimo ice cream once in Nome, Alaska.  Crushed ice and seal oil.  It was horrible.  I had one spoonful, and could not eat the rest.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on July 13, 2015, 12:45:48 PM
I had Eskimo ice cream once in Nome, Alaska.  Crushed ice and seal oil.  It was horrible.  I had one spoonful, and could not eat the rest.
That sent shivers down my spine!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

MinMin

What a crock. As if it's so taboo to stand up and profess that stinking pile of ignorant bullshit. This is akin to a group of people in the 1950s saying "I believe in consummation after marriage" WOW,what a stance you've taken!!!! Pat your self on the back you bigoted fuck! This is the most ridiculous peice of garbage I've seen in quite a while.

Mike Cl

Quote from: MinMin on July 15, 2015, 09:23:41 PM
What a crock. As if it's so taboo to stand up and profess that stinking pile of ignorant bullshit. This is akin to a group of people in the 1950s saying "I believe in consummation after marriage" WOW,what a stance you've taken!!!! Pat your self on the back you bigoted fuck! This is the most ridiculous peice of garbage I've seen in quite a while.
[/quote
What is it you are ranting about????

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 15, 2015, 10:51:51 PM
What is it you are ranting about????

I think min min means that when a near majority stands up and voices the majority opinion and acts like they are going out on a dangerous limb, it's hardly noteworthy. 

The video is one of the silliest pieces of propaganda ever put out by Christian Americans.  Instead of being assholes condemning outsiders, they are now devastated assholes shedding tears of God's disappointment over mankind.  It's the same bigoted bullshit, but a new method of delivering it.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on July 16, 2015, 07:15:32 AM
I think min min means that when a near majority stands up and voices the majority opinion and acts like they are going out on a dangerous limb, it's hardly noteworthy. 

The video is one of the silliest pieces of propaganda ever put out by Christian Americans.  Instead of being assholes condemning outsiders, they are now devastated assholes shedding tears of God's disappointment over mankind.  It's the same bigoted bullshit, but a new method of delivering it.
Okay, now I get it.  I agree with that assessment--just wasn't sure what he was referring to.