What Does It Even Mean to Exist Forever?

Started by mikecool70, March 11, 2013, 02:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alias

Step by step.
I sees its self as so and so.
I comes and goes.
I is mind.
When you look, you dont find mind, its a bundle of thoughts.
Mind needs your authority to exist and struggle to survive, it needs feelings.
Mind sees its self as consciousness or spirit, god or soul, nothing or person.
Mind needs the shift, its how body and mind works else body and mind becomes depressed, feelings becomes old.
Self, spirit or person is individuality, mind cant stay to long as that, mind becomes to intense.
We like whatever what can take the attention to be at something else than mind, that is what we think is good.
That is why a being can be a racist or why a being can listen to Justin Bieber, strong feelings takes the attention away from mind.
You know your own world you have a life in.
The source of it is mind.
The world is illusion./Siddharta
I am with you until the end of the world./Jesus
You can whenever notice that here is no individuality, its practically but not real.
You need individuality for there to be birth and death.
You need mind for there to be an inside and outside of you.

Plu

You remind me of myself when I was 12. I wrote some pretty terrible poetry as well.

Alias

Mind is a bundle of thoughts, it becomes an idea of our self as we have a relationship to it.
I am not saying as if there is a line to be on the right side of or to get rid of mind.
Its about the relationship to mind though a deep relationship means to take ones self as mind.
A mind with authority is based on thoughts/feelings and a mind based on thoughts/feelings is all about wanting to be free from its self.
Sin means to miss the mark.
Its a kind of mind that understands but cant let go of its self that talks about sin as something with a consequence.
It comes from the hate based on thoughts/feelings that is questioned, afraid of meeting ones own nothingness/self.
A nothingness/self that feels like hell to mind, a nothingness/self that feels heavenly to us if i may use some religious storytelling words to describe.
Its that nothingness/self that we are, it does not come and go.
I looked for my self, i gave up the search, i found my self.
We are unaware while we do it and because we are unaware do we take a step into mind again.
In the dark days of mind do we want to be free, trying to find our self, around and around it goes.
You know your self, it is what you are as you are.
Let it be and you will notice the absence of individuality and separation.
We dont need to do anything to see through the eyes of oneness or like the religious storytelling describes it, to be with god.