News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A Poll for Straight People

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, June 26, 2015, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

My wife already turned into a pillar of salt when she found out I used to have a bisexual girlfriend 30 years ago.  :eek:  :biggrin2:   
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Holy CRAP! In South Carolina not only are demons on the loose! (They're everywhere they're everywhere! ) But they're talking about taking down the confederate flag! The next thing you know it'll rain and cool down a bit from 100° to (GASP) the 90's! 

Shit! It's eighty fucking five degrees here and it rained! :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

O M G! Apparently there's no fear of living room remodeling!
Don't you people understand the potential ramifications of this?

Munch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 27, 2015, 03:07:38 PM
O M G! Apparently there's no fear of living room remodeling!
Don't you people understand the potential ramifications of this?

but.. but I want the sexy demon hordes to come visit :(

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Well, foo!  I can't participate in the poll because I'm not straight, and I can't see the results because I haven't participated in the poll!

It's discrimination, I tells ya!  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on June 27, 2015, 03:27:34 PM
but.. but I want the sexy demon hordes to come visit :(

Ooo.  Sign me up for the demon hordes, then...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Draconic Aiur

With every horde there's chicks because hell doesn't discriminate

Sal1981

My coffee intake supersedes my sleepiness level meaning I've stopped sleeping, thanks to marriage equality.

Hakurei Reimu

I just got my living room the way I want it after a decade. Now they've fucked it up.

I am not pleased.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

peacewithoutgod

Well, there's always demons spreading chaos throughout the land, that's nothing new but for the intensity of their whining. They hide around corners, waiting for some passing heathen atheist or gay person to clobber over the head with their bibles.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Gawdzilla Sama

I now have to wear an armband with "Hetero" on it. The badge looks like a piece of white bread.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Just today I saw armed militias marching straight people to the butt fucking camps.. Thanks Obama.