News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A Poll for Straight People

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, June 26, 2015, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Aletheia on June 27, 2015, 12:39:36 AM
Demon's don't sound too bad. I've watched anime, they're just misunderstood.
This. #equalityfordemons #demonsarepeopletoo

I was wondering where the new wallpaper and coffee table came from, btw...

In all seriousness
It affected me, but only because I'm happy that this country is one step closer towards equality for everyone. It was the uplifting part of my otherwise shitty and dehydrated day.

Hydra009

My living room is in serious need of remodelling.

Demons sound nice, too.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Johan on June 26, 2015, 07:01:44 PM
I'm going to divorce my wife and marry a chicken. But not just any chicken, a kinky chicken. Really kinky. Into choking.
How about a chickenosaurus? The most unique of all chickens.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Atheon

None of the above. It HAS done something to me. It's made me almost uncontrollably ecstatic!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

kilodelta

I just read on the interwebs that erectile dysfunction has increased by over two hundred thousand percent since this hit the news... it's worse than we all feared.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

drunkenshoe

I don't know. It didn't do anything to me, but I felt a warm feeling spread inside and I felt like giving a huge, loud, evil laugh. It was also important that it passed in the US considering the general influence.

You know what? I am enjoying this too much.  :dance:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

Laugh if you want, at your own peril. Right now God hisself is lining up hurricanes and tornadoes and draughts and all kinds of what nots to unleash on our country at exactly the time he wants to, when he wants to, which may not all be exactly at the same time and could be spread over a couple hundred years, but REST ASSURED ALL MIGHTY GOD IS A COMING WITH VENGEFUL WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on June 27, 2015, 07:59:37 AM
Laugh if you want, at your own peril. Right now God hisself is lining up hurricanes and tornadoes and draughts and all kinds of what nots to unleash on our country at exactly the time he wants to, when he wants to, which may not all be exactly at the same time and could be spread over a couple hundred years, but REST ASSURED ALL MIGHTY GOD IS A COMING WITH VENGEFUL WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there.
I should have known it!!!  As a resident of CA, we are suffering thru an historic drought.  So, that tells me gwad knew the outcome of this case already and was just warming up here in CA, practicing with what the rest of you gawdless heathens and stuff are going to get! 

So there.............yourself.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

the_antithesis

My, what a lovely window treatment.

Mermaid

OMG. This morning, I woke up GAY.

You homos and your homo agenda! Thanks for forcing your gayness on the good people of the U S of A.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

TomFoolery

Quote from: Mermaid on June 27, 2015, 11:37:43 AM
OMG. This morning, I woke up GAY.

I've already heard talk about heterosexual concentration camps, so it sounds like it's for the best.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Mermaid

I just read the following comment on Facebook:

"White heterosexual Christians are the most marginalized group in America".

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

TomFoolery

Quote from: Mermaid on June 27, 2015, 11:43:25 AM

Sounds like someone is listening to too much Glenn Beck.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/glenn-beck-predicts-massive-anti-christian-persecution-if-scotus-legalizes-gay-marriage
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mermaid on June 27, 2015, 11:43:25 AM

Oh God!  If only that were true!! Let us pray!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

kilodelta

Yeah. I can already imagine the comments after the next nature disaster...
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know