News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A Poll for Straight People

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, June 26, 2015, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

As one of the ranking members of the Gay Agenda, I was just wondering what if any impact this has had on your traditional marriages.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Munch

If demons are spread across the land, are they sexy demons?

[spoiler][/spoiler]
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

TrueStory

I've never heard so much flag talk in my life as much as I have the last week. 
Please don't take anything I say seriously.

Shiranu

Civilization as we know it has crumbled. The end is neigh.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on June 26, 2015, 05:54:17 PM
As one of the ranking members of the Gay Agenda, I was just wondering what if any impact this has had on your traditional marriages.
How can I vote for 2,3,4 and 5 all at once???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Johan

I'm going to divorce my wife and marry a chicken. But not just any chicken, a kinky chicken. Really kinky. Into choking.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Shiranu

I blame gays for France losing today. Way to go.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Johan on June 26, 2015, 07:01:44 PM
I'm going to divorce my wife and marry a chicken. But not just any chicken, a kinky chicken. Really kinky. Into choking.
Wow!---way over reacting!   One does not need to divorce a wife to have a really kinky chicken--really into choking!  Heck--my really good friend, five-fingered Mary owns a really kinky chicken--into chocking. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

Quote from: Johan on June 26, 2015, 07:01:44 PM

Better yet, polygamy with that chicken, your wife and a tractor!

TomFoolery

I voted for my wife turning into a pillar of salt, because I ran out and I have sweet corn cooking as we speak and my idiot husband bought unsalted corn. I should divorce him. Since you know, marriage is no longer sacred.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm in South Carolina so of course it's demons all the way baby!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

It cheapens our Holy Union.

I feel SO CHEAP.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

Honestly, I was hoping for a closer shave because of this... but no! It's the same sandpaper as it was yesterday. I'm very disappointed.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Aletheia

Demon's don't sound too bad. I've watched anime, they're just misunderstood.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.