Elections in Turkey 7 June 2015 - Good News

Started by drunkenshoe, June 08, 2015, 11:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: eylul on June 10, 2015, 08:07:45 AM

Before elections i was not sure that HDP will get over the election threshold. And coalition will be never between that 3 parties unfortunately. So the election doesnt mean anything. MHP never deal with HDP. if they do, they will loose electors. CHP and HDP coalition could be possible but it wont be enough. Its really complicated position. But the election made turkey people's mind confused so maybe it works, lets see what will happen. What do you think about coalition?

You are right about the coalition scenarios. But I don't think anyone is confused about anything. The message is loud and clear.'Fuck you'. Officially.

It's going to get veeeery ugly and probably economy will collapse. I don't care, it was a pumped up balloon economy anyway. There are more important things at stake.

We'll see. I have no idea. Even there is a coalition, coalition governments are almost always short lived. Hmmm we'll see.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp