Drinking a cup of tea can add plausible evidence God exists

Started by mendacium remedium, March 09, 2013, 06:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathias

I wonder if god's coffee cold turkey  has got mendacium on the run (the phrase make sense?)
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

widdershins

Quote from: "NitzWalsh"
Quote from: "NonXNonExX"My favorite non-evidence is "see this watch, see the stars, therefore god."

A friend of mine told me the universe was all perfectly ordered and harmonious, so I asked for evidence and his evidence was that his wife smiles at him.
I once had someone use the old "A laughing baby, a sunrise, ..." line on me.
This sentence is a lie...

Hakurei Reimu

I'm amused that MR was reduced to this non-argument. We went from the universe proving God down to a cup of coffee proving feelings.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "widdershins"
Quote from: "NitzWalsh"
Quote from: "NonXNonExX"My favorite non-evidence is "see this watch, see the stars, therefore god."

A friend of mine told me the universe was all perfectly ordered and harmonious, so I asked for evidence and his evidence was that his wife smiles at him.
I once had someone use the old "A laughing baby, a sunrise, ..." line on me.

Pretty much the exact same thing, I was surprised he didn't mention his babies since he's got 2 of them.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Plu

QuotePretty much the exact same thing, I was surprised he didn't mention his babies since he's got 2 of them.

I think the fact that he has 2 explains perfectly well why he didn't mention them  :wink: