Ladies and gents, meet Caitlyn Jenner!

Started by stromboli, June 01, 2015, 03:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

A comments from the site.

QuoteDrastic surgery to reproductive organs; heavy, powerful medication taken electively and with unsure long-term outcome; and piling on the stereotypical trappings of female subservience to male desire does not make a woman, in my mind. All the best to him, either way - although as a rich celebrity he already has more than the vast majority in the world afford.

Fuck your mind. And fuck the other hundreds' upped your comment with a cactus. Real woman, real man. Fuck your norms in your tiny skulls till they explode. 

QuoteWith the television interview, and now the Vanity Fair exclusive, I think this feels more like a carefully managed marketing blitz, than a contribution to America's conversation about transgender rights. Congratulations to Karsashian family for tightly controlling their brand, and facilitating highly lucrative publicity.

How is this bad for transgender community you moron?

I should stay out of transgender discussion comments, my blood jumps into my brain and I turn into some midget hulk. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp