News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Did they think this through?

Started by Brian37, May 30, 2015, 07:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Ok, ever run into an add that made you think, "OOOOOOkaaayyyyyy" .....
No video, but just now a commercial for "Planter's Peanuts" was on, and the last line in the add was "Good nutrition starts with nuts".
Well, cant really argue with that, lots of protein. But you do have to watch out for the HPV virus and unwanted pregnancy. Best to wrap your rocket.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

aitm

Perhaps they are accustomed to people whose mind isn't in the gutter…da rat bastards.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

kilodelta

Yeah... there are actually people that miss those dirty thoughts. I have an acquaintance who is a big Pentecostal. His initials are BJ... he used it on his license plate... I'm am shocked the DMV let him get it.

I'm not going to put exactly what it is, but it's like: "BIG BJ" - "FUN BJ" ...adjective BJ
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know