News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

We've Been Drinking Coffee the Wrong Way

Started by Aletheia, May 23, 2015, 12:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

I'm down to one pot per day.  Quite an achievement, cutting your coffee consumption by 60%.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

stromboli

Mike Cl

Quote from: Jason_Harvestdancer on September 01, 2015, 10:46:51 PM
I'm down to one pot per day.  Quite an achievement, cutting your coffee consumption by 60%.
Yeah, that would be most difficult.  But.............why?????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Been drinking tea mostly lately (British black, not some frou frou green or white thing with flowers and no flavor in it); I'm not putting on a pot out of my own pocket just to have the rest of the floor drink it and not me.  So I've got the French press at work now, too, for when the PG Tips won't cut it.

Had an astounding Ethiopian over the weekend.  That's probably my favorite bean of the varietals, though I will leave plenty of room for Tanzanian, Sumatra Mandheling and Sulawesi.

Meanwhile, over the weekend, I found a place that carries Jolt Cola.  Maybe there is a god after all... XD
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

doorknob

I'm sure I've eaten things way worse than coffee that came out of a cats ass! But yeah if it's really good coffee I'll drink it even from a cats behind.

I've got so many problems where do I begin?