Lindsey Graham Will Keep the World from Falling Apart

Started by SGOS, May 18, 2015, 09:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Personally, I live for The Donald jumping in and wasting his money.  I don't think he's thrown his mouth behind anyone yet.

The guys who are young enough to look forward to 2020 and 2024 have either got to be looking at the poll numbers and going "Yeah, I'm gonna have to wait and just make life as difficult as I can for her" or just deluding themselves.  Only one poll has shown any candidate with any lead on Hillary, and that's a recent Faux News poll that managed to scrape out a 1% margin for the Jebster -- well inside the margin of error.  Her lead over everyone else (and over Jeb in real polls) is outside that margin.  If the Repubs had anything to destroy her with, we'd've heard about it by now -- it would have surface in one of her Senate races, or in the 2008 run, or in her confirmation hearings to be Secretary of State.

I'll make the popcorn.  This'll be fun to watch.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

AllPurposeAtheist

Before Lindsey gets in the white house he needs to answer for the turtle orgies going on in Sumpter SC's Swan Lake Park in broad daylight..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.