News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hey

Started by ChrisB76, July 23, 2015, 12:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisB76

I live a very lonely life and have no one to share my experiences with so I thought I'd try sharing online.

I was always of the belief that I would believe in a god if it ever revealed itself in some way now i'm not sure wtf to think. Just a bunch of coincidences or pareidolias or whatever you call them.

It started a couple weeks ago when I was on the balcony having a smoke and talking to reality. Then something started changing things around me to as if say in an artistic way that God is watching me.
It did so by making art of Dog heads pointing left or backwards because Dog backwards is God. Then I started seeing lots of cloud faces appear in the sky. Some like cartoonish and some realistic and they'd always be there waiting for me when i'd go out for a smoke. here they are... Some are rather dark and blurry because I only have a cheap camera with an annoying auto shutter feature that stays open to let more light in which blurs the evening photos. They're not really good proof of god but to me they have meanings which related to thoughts i'd have before seeing them so in my perspective something artistically willed them into existence.

This is when the tree suddenly had a face made up out of the branches and leaves.

This is when a backwards dog head cloud appeared out of thin air while I watched

The shadows from the same tree that made the leaf face started casting a backwards dog head.

I went out and this giant face was looking at me with a hitler style mustache.

A monkey type face peeking through the clouds with a smirk

Then I asked if it could create more realistic art and it made a face wearing aviator style sunglasses.

Then it made this weird one that looks in one angle looks like a foot crushing a small head
and at the other angle looks like some weird "dick head" being with even nostrils and lips...

This one isn't very good but it looked to me like a Simpsons style cartoon character so I took a pic.

PickelledEggs

[mod]Do you smell it?[/mod]

Munch

Oh oh, I see what this is, let me try!

Clooooouuud disappear, Clooooouuud disappear, Clooooouuud disappear, Clooooouuud disappear!
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Troll or not ... I feel your loneliness.  Disassociation of personality while watching nature ... is contemplative.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Shadows!  Clouds!  Tent caterpillars!  I'm convinced!  How did this stuff ever escape me?

aitm

Dude really, change your choice of drugs.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

How do I know you didn't photo-shop the clouds?  OK, I didn't see the cloud that looked like Hitler, or the foot crushing the head, or the aviator wearing glasses, but if you did, it must be a personal coded message only for you.  It proves the infinite power of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Mike Cl

Hey--that's some pretty good shit, man!  Or as we used to say around the campfire--don't bogart that joint, man!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary

Well that was quick!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

Solitary

Damned you Munch! My cheeks and stomach won't quit hurting now.  :biggrin2: :lol: :lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :naughty:

Munch

I was more sort of When I first saw this on drunken peasants ^^

Baruch

Consider the fragility of your ego ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Gp4vob_t8

Your body is made up of billions of cells, that are acting in synchrony ... but all of a sudden could decide to split from each other and go make Spring nests.  Where you ever real at all, or just a mass marketing campaign?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: Munch on July 23, 2015, 03:29:23 AM
Oh oh, I see what this is, let me try!

Clooooouuud disappear, Clooooouuud disappear, Clooooouuud disappear, Clooooouuud disappear!

Turn into a Square shaped cloouuud.

Solitary

Quote from: Baruch on July 23, 2015, 06:44:01 PM
Consider the fragility of your ego ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Gp4vob_t8

Your body is made up of billions of cells, that are acting in synchrony ... but all of a sudden could decide to split from each other and go make Spring nests.  Where you ever real at all, or just a mass marketing campaign?
Thanks Baruch! A fascinating aerial display.