Main Menu

REPENT, UNBELIEVERS!!!

Started by Conradine, May 13, 2015, 07:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Givemeareason

Quote from: Conradine on May 13, 2015, 10:56:38 AM
Hi there. :)

Sorry for the prank.
My real name is Samuele. 29 years old, Veneto ( north Italy ), teorical agnostic / pratical atheist. Ex student of philosophy, now unemployed and prone to waste a bit of time joking around.
Never baptized, both my parents are agnostics and not religious. I never worried much about deism and theology until the last year. Two people younger than me died in a car accident in my village and I started obsessing about death and afterlife. So I starded studying theology, philology and also biology with a bit more interest ( despite superating high school I had forgotten most of what I learned and never applied seriously ).

Beside that, my hobbies are martial arts, gdr and occultism.

Nice to meet you. ^^

Well if you are into martial arts you sure came to the right place.  Here we practice the martial arts of the mind.  And we are all black belts.
I am a Hard Athiest.  I am thought provoking inwardly and outwardly.  I am a nonconforming freethinker.

1liesalot

Quote from: Brian37 on May 13, 2015, 08:04:48 AM
Unless this is a sarcastic post from an atheist, if you really are a believer, be warned we are not lost puppies for you to save. We have fangs and we do use them against absurd claims.

And we know bullshit when we smell it.

the_antithesis

thefurious

Quote from: Givemeareason on May 14, 2015, 06:36:14 PM
Well if you are into martial arts you sure came to the right place.  Here we practice the martial arts of the mind.  And we are all black belts.

I like that!