News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

REPENT, UNBELIEVERS!!!

Started by Conradine, May 13, 2015, 07:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conradine

Hi there. I'm Conradine, but you can call me 'nradine. I'm here to convert you all and save your filthy unbelieving souls. But it could take a bit of time so, until I eventually succed in bringing you to light, true and eternal coolness, let's have a bit of fun.
See ya around.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

"Eternal coolness." Now that's a new one. Did we get that before?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Brian37

Unless this is a sarcastic post from an atheist, if you really are a believer, be warned we are not lost puppies for you to save. We have fangs and we do use them against absurd claims.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Conradine

Extraoirdinary claims requires extraordinary contrary evidence to be refuted. Semantic and logic are on the side of the True Believer!

Green Bottle

True Believer = Deluded Arsehole... :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: Conradine on May 13, 2015, 08:09:21 AM
Extraoirdinary claims requires extraordinary contrary evidence to be refuted. Semantic and logic are on the side of the True Believer!
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

stromboli

A. Extraordinary claims or any claim, for that matter, requires proof by the person making the claim. If a scientist makes a claim/hypothesis they must at some point back it through experimentation that derives either evidence or disproves it.

B. Anything you stipulate- such as the existence of god, which is ultimately not provable- is just a claim. Seeking evidence to refute/prove a not provable claim is therefore pointless.

C. Likewise claiming that contrary statements or opinions are false without being able to prove the original issue true or false is just a meaningless waste of time.

"A" theist means lacking belief in god. That is all. It doesn't mean we have disproved god because ultimately you can't disprove something that has no evidence that it exists. We can circumstantially refute belief because lack of evidence is also evidence of non existence; if it isn't there and gives no evidence of being there, we can make the assumption that it doesn't exist. Until some form of proof that we are unaware of is revealed, we can by simple logic be fairly certain that by default, no god exists.

Conradine

Then, can you prove the existence of Atheism?
Also, even if you can prove Atheism existed, can you demonstrated it made miracles and resurrected from the grave?
Have you a personal relationship with Atheism?

SGOS

Sheesh!  We've got some nutty guy right now posing as an atheist, and we can get rid of him.  Now we've got an atheist posing as a believer.  This place is turning into a masquerade ball for sock puppets.

hrdlr110

Quote from: Conradine on May 13, 2015, 10:18:40 AM
Also, even if you can prove Atheism existed, can you demonstrated it made miracles and resurrected from the grave?

I'm off to bed now but I'll bid you farewell before I do because it's highly unlikely you'll be around by the time I wake up - unless you/we experience a 2nd coming with a new IP address. Addressing the above means less sleep - forget that!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Green Bottle

Quote from: Conradine on May 13, 2015, 10:18:40 AM

can you prove the existence of Atheism?
If Atheism didnt exist this forum would'nt be here.

This is too stupid a question to warrant an answer.

You cant have a ''Personal relationship'' with non belief.        :wall:

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Conradine

Hi there. :)

Sorry for the prank.
My real name is Samuele. 29 years old, Veneto ( north Italy ), teorical agnostic / pratical atheist. Ex student of philosophy, now unemployed and prone to waste a bit of time joking around.
Never baptized, both my parents are agnostics and not religious. I never worried much about deism and theology until the last year. Two people younger than me died in a car accident in my village and I started obsessing about death and afterlife. So I starded studying theology, philology and also biology with a bit more interest ( despite superating high school I had forgotten most of what I learned and never applied seriously ).

Beside that, my hobbies are martial arts, gdr and occultism.

Nice to meet you. ^^