Why all the New Converts and Less Trolls?.

Started by Givemeareason, May 16, 2015, 06:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Givemeareason

Quote from: stromboli on May 15, 2015, 12:31:40 PM
Something's up. We've had a lot of new atheists join recently. In the past it has been Bible college students on Spring break out to convert us.......

Simple!  The board is less hateful now.  Since we are now antagonizing fewer religious trolls we will see fewer religious trollls.  And since the board is less hateful, we are seeing more temperate athiests.
I am a Hard Athiest.  I am thought provoking inwardly and outwardly.  I am a nonconforming freethinker.

Mike Cl

Damn, Giveme, you took the hate right out of us...............................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Givemeareason

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 16, 2015, 07:09:24 PM
Damn, Giveme, you took the hate right out of us...............................

I am so glad to hear that!  Now you especially will be able to think rationally for a change.
I am a Hard Athiest.  I am thought provoking inwardly and outwardly.  I am a nonconforming freethinker.

stromboli

Quote from: Givemeareason on May 16, 2015, 06:56:34 PM
Simple!  The board is less hateful now.  Since we are now antagonizing fewer religious trolls we will see fewer religious trollls.  And since the board is less hateful, we are seeing more temperate athiests.

Now I'm really suspicious. How would you know the board is less hateful now if you have not been here before?

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Givemeareason

Quote from: stromboli on May 16, 2015, 09:22:57 PM
Now I'm really suspicious. How would you know the board is less hateful now if you have not been here before?

Look at the board right now.  This is a purely subjective observation from what I saw when I first arrived.  You are the one who noticed something different.  I am the one trying to explain this phenomena.  What do you think it is and what are you suspicious of?

AllPurposeAtheist

Stick around awhile..We all get pissy and hate each other at least 3 times a year and tell everyone we're leaving FOREVER and never coming back.   In fact my pissy alarm just went off..

I HATE YOU ALL AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK!.

I'll be back after I go to the can..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 16, 2015, 10:25:22 PM
Stick around awhile..We all get pissy and hate each other at least 3 times a year and tell everyone we're leaving FOREVER and never coming back.   In fact my pissy alarm just went off..

I HATE YOU ALL AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK!.

I'll be back after I go to the can..

Remember to log it in the "How often do you crap and fart" thread.

aitm

Pic, we are on the same page now I believe. I am off to bed.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 16, 2015, 10:43:19 PM
Remember to log it in the "How often do you crap and fart" thread.
I've determined that it's really nobodies business how often I crap and fart. I know..Disappointing, but trust me. You'll survive at least one more day without that knowledge..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

You do know Jesus is watching when you do that, but as long as you don't masturbate you will be fine.  :butt:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.