News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why I like gays and mormons.

Started by Givemeareason, April 28, 2015, 03:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Givemeareason on April 30, 2015, 10:44:02 PM

What does it mean to say I am an atheist troll?  Are you referring to my not being a very good conformist?  Where do you get the idea I am a phony?.
It doesn't mean you are not an atheist. It means you might actually be an atheist, but he, like some other people on here, believes that you are a troll.

Givemeareason

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 30, 2015, 11:04:03 PM
It doesn't mean you are not an atheist. It means you might actually be an atheist, but he, like some other people on here, believes that you are a troll.

Yes that was mentioned before.  There were striking comparisons involved.  So how might I counter that point of view?
I am a Hard Athiest.  I am thought provoking inwardly and outwardly.  I am a nonconforming freethinker.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Givemeareason on April 30, 2015, 11:10:37 PM
Yes that was mentioned before.  There were striking comparisons involved.  So how might I counter that point of view?
Develop some problem solving skills and figure it out yourself... And maybe if you can do that you won't be asking such annoying and trivial questions for things that have already been answered directly to you. (in addition to figuring out the other reasons you come off as a troll)

Sent from your mom.

PickelledEggs

Givemeareason

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 30, 2015, 10:57:00 PM
You are calling him a bigot for being against and ridiculing religion.
Many religions have been very hateful towards various things, women, atheists, non-caucasians, and also LGBTs. Religion has been very active in taking away rights from people, dehumanizing people to the point of worthless property or hell-bound scum, mental and physical torture.....

Well he does seem to have a rather close minded view of it but
i guess i am out of line saying that.  The accusation was intended playfully since I thought I understood his point of view.  But that was presumptuous of me since I really don't know much about him.  So that means that could and might have seriously insulted him.  I guess I am being too forward.
I am a Hard Athiest.  I am thought provoking inwardly and outwardly.  I am a nonconforming freethinker.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Givemeareason on April 30, 2015, 11:21:31 PM
I guess I am being too forward.
Forward/direct/blunt are all things you are not being. Most of us are not only ok with people being direct/forward/blunt with their words, they prefer it. What it is, is incorrect... and hurtfully incorrect at that.

Good night. I have work in the morning and I'm going to sleep. Don't piss off the rest of the members more than you already have.

Givemeareason

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 30, 2015, 11:16:30 PM
Develop some problem solving skills and figure it out yourself... And maybe if you can do that you won't be asking such annoying and trivial questions for things that have already been answered directly to you. (in addition to figuring out the other reasons you come off as a troll)

Sent from your mom.

I am not having a problem with my problem solving skills.  So you are telling me to shut up and stop posting because I am posting too much and my subjects are too trivial and they annoy some people.  Am I too stupid for this board?   I don't really care much for being viewed as a troll because in real life and here I am just a very friendly and forward fellow. And I can't imagine what attracted your attention that you would be watching me?  I am assuming someone must have complained about me.  It has been quite a while since I have been on a discussion board but I have never been directly accused of being a troll.  I remember that accusation flying around quite a bit in the past but I never paid much attention to it and never really understood it much anyway.  Why are people so sensitive about that?  I can see that if they were being disruptive in some way but I am wondering if this whole thing about trolls has not grown a bit out of proportion.  Any time a new member arrives they are then evaluated with suspicion observing their behavior to see how they conform to the group.  Why are we so concerned about trolls?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Givemeareason on April 30, 2015, 11:53:56 PM
I am not having a problem with my problem solving skills.  So you are telling me to shut up and stop posting because I am posting too much and my subjects are too trivial and they annoy some people.
No I am not.
QuoteAm I too stupid for this board?
You're saying that, not me.
QuoteI don't really care much for being viewed as a troll because in real life and here I am just a very friendly and forward fellow.
Good for you. We don't want to view you as a troll either.
QuoteAnd I can't imagine what attracted your attention that you would be watching me?
I figured you would get the hint by me alerting you that you are giving people on here the impression that you are a troll
QuoteI am assuming someone must have complained about me.
They complained directly to you, but no. no one made a "report to moderator" report.... yet.  [/quote]It has been quite a while since I have been on a discussion board but I have never been directly accused of being a troll.[/quote] There is a first time for everything.
QuoteI remember that accusation flying around quite a bit in the past but I never paid much attention to it and never really understood it much anyway.  Why are people so sensitive about that?  I can see that if they were being disruptive in some way but I am wondering if this whole thing about trolls has not grown a bit out of proportion.  Any time a new member arrives they are then evaluated with suspicion observing their behavior to see how they conform to the group.  Why are we so concerned about trolls?
We're concerned about trolls because they DO disrupt.... like you have been doing. Conforming and not conforming has nothing to do with it. It's being a disruptive, spammy, annoying member is what sets off our current members' "troll-radar".

Givemeareason

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 30, 2015, 11:31:11 PM
Forward/direct/blunt are all things you are not being. Most of us are not only ok with people being direct/forward/blunt with their words, they prefer it. What it is, is incorrect... and hurtfully incorrect at that.

Good night. I have work in the morning and I'm going to sleep. Don't piss off the rest of the members more than you already have.

I cannot imagine how I would have hurt anyone unless I was so unclear in what I said that it was completely taken in a wrong manner.  Was it my sense of humor?  Was it my pursuing lines of questioning that exceeded the social limitations?  If someone finds me annoying that tells me they must see me as affecting them somehow.  I don't see where I intentionally insulted anyone and it is hard for me to conceive how I might be viewed as a pest of some sort. But even if so why would they not just ignore me?

Givemeareason

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 01, 2015, 12:05:47 AM
No I am not. You're saying that, not me.Good for you. We don't want to view you as a troll either.  I figured you would get the hint by me alerting you that you are giving people on here the impression that you are a troll  They complained directly to you, but no. no one made a "report to moderator" report.... yet.  It has been quite a while since I have been on a discussion board but I have never been directly accused of being a troll. There is a first time for everything. We're concerned about trolls because they DO disrupt.... like you have been doing. Conforming and not conforming has nothing to do with it. It's being a disruptive, spammy, annoying member is what sets off our current members' "troll-radar".

Those seem to be pretty subjective observations.  Maybe this would be a good topic for discussion.  Would that be okay with you or would that be too disruptive?  I like to confront things head on and maybe we could get this issue of me being a troll out of the way.  Or is that something a troll might suggest also?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Givemeareason on May 01, 2015, 12:23:11 AM
Those seem to be pretty subjective observations.  Maybe this would be a good topic for discussion.  Would that be okay with you or would that be too disruptive?  I like to confront things head on and maybe we could get this issue of me being a troll out of the way.  Or is that something a troll might suggest also?
Sighhhhhh...................why the fuck am I trying any more???   Oh well, here goes.  Follow the bouncing ball, Giveme..................
You say--Those seem to be pretty subjective observations.
Me--subjective they may be, but most of us on this board have them.

You say--Maybe this would be a good topic for discussion.
Me--Why bother?  You would only duck and weave and not give a single reason or answer a single question, so what would be the point.

You say---I like to confront things head on and maybe we could get this issue of me being a troll out of the way.
Me--Now that is just pure bullshit.  You have not confronted anything head on.  You are troll-like in your refusal to engage in any discussion, give any reasoning for you stupid claims, or back up any of your points (if one can call them that) with facts.  If someone asks you a question, you answer a different one or ignore it or go off on a tangent or make some vapid response.  You are simply full of bullshit and vapor (must be methane gas).
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

The Skeletal Atheist

Gays? Nice? You have never had to deal with a bitchy queen having a bad day, and I hope you don't have to.

I'm more masculine so when I have a bad day I'll just kill you (gun you down, fire, explosions, cyanide, beating, ect.), but a bitchy queen is much, much worse.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

leo

Quote from: Givemeareason on May 01, 2015, 12:23:11 AM
The real question is how often do you crap and fart?
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Solitary

And what other kinds of observations are there pray tell?  :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.