I guess walruses are sexy to some people...

Started by PickelledEggs, April 27, 2015, 10:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 28, 2015, 02:03:49 PM
Stupid sexy walruses.

This does sort of remind me about a case we had about... I dunno, a decade ago, in my home state where a man died as a result of taking 32 inches of Seabiscuit up his rear. Sex with horses, surprisingly, was not illegal in this state at the time. That oversight was swiftly corrected.

Haha, I remember Mr. Hands. One of the first things to kill my innocence on the internet.

Fun fact: like many other mammals (humans excluded), walruses have a bone in their penis called the baculum. A walrus baculum can be up to 25 inches long and has been used by the Inuit people to make knives.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 30, 2015, 12:54:29 PM
fake.
*and gay

Come on, if you're gonna insult it, at least do it in the full spirit of internet tradition. :P
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GSOgymrat

If she is looking for a rebound guy...

Mermaid

That walrus had it coming. He was dressed provocatively with his sexy flippers and those big hard tusks--She was only doing what normal God-fearing women do. You can't blame her.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

stromboli

Nobody ever thinks of the children. Mixed species is bad enough but amphibian? Could get ugly. And who gets custody?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: stromboli on May 01, 2015, 02:54:04 PM
Nobody ever thinks of the children. Mixed species is bad enough but amphibian? Could get ugly. And who gets custody?
...walruses are mammals...
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 01, 2015, 03:14:19 PM
...walruses are mammals...

Point taken. I meant they live in water a good part of the time.

the_antithesis

Quote from: SGOS on April 28, 2015, 01:41:43 PM
Has anyone seen the movie, Tusk?  It's a couple of months old.

That's a recent Kevin Smith movie.

Of course not.

Aletheia

I suspect lots of sedatives and electrical stimulation may have been used.

At most, I may feel a detached fascination with the evolution of sperm delivery mechanisms. I fail to see the sex appeal. I mean, I've been lonely and I've been in a sexual "drought" before, but I can honestly say, not once have I looked at another animal and think "why not?"

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

stromboli

Hijiri Byakuren

Careful, Strom, he might wreck your shit for that comment. Walruses are fearless motherfuckers.

Don't even get me started on what happens when you really start to piss them off.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel