Nonsensei

And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Plu

This should be interesting.

Hydra009

QuoteNorth Korea demanded the U.N. Security Council immediately dismantle the American-led U.N. Command that's based in Seoul and move to end the state of war that exists on the Korean Peninsula, which continues six decades after fighting stopped because an armistice, not a peace treaty, ended the war.

In anticipation of the resolution's [new sanctions] adoption, North Korea earlier in the week threatened to cancel the 1953 cease-fire that ended the Korean War.
All I'm saying is let's give peace a chance.

Also, we'll nuke you.   #-o

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Nonsensei

Quote from: "Jason78"[ Image ]

Thats a weird thing to put on the success kid background.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Jason Harvestdancer

Yet another example of North Korea trying to threaten us into giving them more aid.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

stromboli

Playing the "we got nukes n' so there!" whine card.

Jason78

Quote from: "Nonsensei"

Korea + Nukes = Starcraft

Well...  In my mind anyway.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

Based on the results of their recent missile tests, I don't think anyone is really breaking a sweat on this. Somebody needs to bitch slap that little shit and explain the facts of life to him.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "stromboli"Based on the results of their recent missile tests, I don't think anyone is really breaking a sweat on this. Somebody needs to bitch slap that little shit and explain the facts of life to him.
They know this as well. It's posturing.
The general populace may not, but their military analysts and leaders know full well that fighting alone, their military is not a match for a western one, let alone NATO.

Hydra009

Quote from: "Nonsensei"

It's only a success if you kill the ghost before the nuke goes off.

Hydra009

Quote from: "stromboli"Somebody needs to bitch slap that little shit and explain the facts of life to him.
And who'd risk their own execution?  Does anyone in NK even know the realities of the world outside of propaganda?  Even the propagandists themselves probably aren't terribly knowledgeable of the outside world.

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "SilentFutility"
Quote from: "stromboli"Based on the results of their recent missile tests, I don't think anyone is really breaking a sweat on this. Somebody needs to bitch slap that little shit and explain the facts of life to him.
They know this as well. It's posturing.
The general populace may not, but their military analysts and leaders know full well that fighting alone, their military is not a match for a western one, let alone NATO.

Yep, this. They don't even have their traditional allies backing them on this one. China helped write the sanctions they're bitching about FFS.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

AllPurposeAtheist

A few things.. SK now has their first ever woman PM (or is it pres?) so NK wants to test her resolve. Women get little if any respect in NK if I'm not mistaken.
This is still the boy crying wolf. NK leadership can't rule over a big, uninhabited, radioactive rock for long. Eventually the rock will rebel so they need people there..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

I imagine right now the only reason no one has glassed that country is because they don't wanna deal with millions of unskilled, unintelligent refugees.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!