What is everyone wearing to The Rapture?

Started by 1liesalot, April 21, 2015, 12:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtq123

I'm just going to wear what I usually wear.

That ok right?
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Deidre32

a tee shirt and panties
what I always have on!!!

^_^

Just kidding. I'll wear a hazmat suit.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

1liesalot

Quote from: doorknob on April 21, 2015, 11:02:08 AM
Since I'm going to hell I'm pretty sure I should be wearing what ever satan wants me to.

We have a winner.

PickelledEggs

Satan is an awesome guy. It's Yahweh that's the oppressive asshole.

1liesalot

You people are all scoffers. What if God sends a flood to punish all this scoffing? Why do some people always have to ruin things for everyone else?!

aitm

scoffers….scoffing…..theres a couple words one doesn't see often.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Feral Atheist

In dog beers I've only had one.

Munch

Because its worth thinking about, I have devised a guide for all us sinners who will go to hell when the rapture comes.

You are going to need 5 key items ready for entering hell.

1: A fire stone gotten from a dragon, so you can forever resist fire in hell and even go swimming in the lake of fire without injury.

2: A legal contract you sign up with a demon, this way you can legally sell your soul to said demon and become his servent for all eternity. Not doing this will mean your ass is a free for all from all the other demons, and doing so will guarantee your have a cozy home to come back to with your new demon master.

3: Skin tight underwear. Odds are all the little demons will flay off your cloths to sodomize you all the better, so bring this with you when you go to parties with your demon master.

4: An array of multi-colored shades, because the color orange and red will get boring after the first thousend years, so you can mix it up with change the color to blue or green and make hell look a slight different contrast.

5: A years supply of silicone based lube. Water based won't be much good as its hell and water would evaporate, so bring a large bottle of silicone based, as every demon will want to use your ass as a free for all, it will help you adjust for the first twelve months, until you can take the heat without. This is advised as you might not meet your perfect demon master/husband in the first few months, so well you look, keep well greased up.

Not included was the chain and collar, as having this on you when you enter hell will make you look to eager, and finding your demon master/husband should happen naturally, and once he signs the contract, he will have his own chain and collar. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

I'm stripping and diving into the lake of fire with all the Christian hypocrites.  :eek: :madu: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

DeathandGrim

I'm wearing my signature robe and walking around with a scythe.

I'm just gonna wait til it hits 3 years ago
You argue with a god of death?

We all make bad decisions.

"Born Asian -- Not born this way"

Munch

Quote from: DeathandGrim on May 10, 2015, 05:01:46 PM
I'm wearing my signature robe and walking around with a scythe.

I'm just gonna wait til it hits 3 years ago

Well you know, they've only been wrong about it 8 times so far, since they began predicting it. But I'm sure no.9 will be the golden number.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on May 10, 2015, 06:36:46 PM
Well you know, they've only been wrong about it 8 times so far, since they began predicting it. But I'm sure no.9 will be the golden number.
I'm sure there've been more than eight predictions of the Eschaton by now.

Of course, however many hundred, thousand, or hundred thousand times the end of the world's been predicted, it hasn't ended yet.  I'm sure that's statistically significant.

And on top of that, their own holy book says - and I quote, Matthew 24:36 to be precise: "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

I get two direct logical implications from this.

The first is that anyone who "prophesizes" a day is a blasphemer of the highest order in their religion, because they're putting themselves not only above the angels and Jesus,  but at the same level as their god.

The second is that since "no one knows", anyone who gives a date must be wrong, therefore all we need is for some believer to wake up every day and say "Today's the end of the world!" and then it can't happen.  Well, I mean, it already can't, but you know what I mean.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

stromboli

Say hi to Harold Camping. He predicted it a few times, made mucho money lying to his flock and is probably being sodomized by a giant demon as we speak.

Oh and the rapture/end times have been predicted since like 2,000 years ago, so there will be lots of company. Ted Robertson and his lawyers for sure.

I'm going to heaven because I'm free of sin; if hell, I'm already a Son of Perdition twice over, so I'll get a good seat for the roasting.

stromboli

So they can't even get the timing figured out.......

OMFG! I missed it!  :eek:

AllPurposeAtheist

As long as it all jumps down on July 22 I have it covered with my birthday suit.. Any other day and I'm screwed.. I guess I'll just have to wear jeans and a tshirt..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.