What is everyone wearing to The Rapture?

Started by 1liesalot, April 21, 2015, 12:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1liesalot

Are will allowed to wear Jeans to the Apocalypse or do I have to get myself a frock?

AllPurposeAtheist

In my best  drunken voice : Get fucking naked baby and if you're fucking ugly then god will forgive you because god loves all of his children except you fuckiing ugly fuckers and in which case tough fucking shit baby... 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

You are an atheist. God cares less what you are dressed like. I will be wearing what is appropriate for the season or location.

stromboli

THIS IS HOW YOUR TYPICAL CHRISTIAN WILL BE DRESSED FOR THE RAPTURE.

doorknob

Since I'm going to hell I'm pretty sure I should be wearing what ever satan wants me to.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: stromboli on April 21, 2015, 10:46:53 AM
You are an atheist. God cares less what you are dressed like. I will be wearing what is appropriate for the season or location.

Hey strom, how are you? Well, I was trying to look from their side. Wouldn't be amazing if huge amount of people gathered at places waiting for the rapture and we all getting there in costumes. Would be fun.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hijiri Byakuren

I'll buy one of Toho's Godzilla suits. The king of the monsters will surely protect me!
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Desdinova

Quote from: stromboli on April 21, 2015, 10:53:27 AM

THIS IS HOW YOUR TYPICAL CHRISTIAN WILL BE DRESSED FOR THE RAPTURE.

Some things just cannot be unseen.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

GSOgymrat

I'm wearing my demon costume, just so there is no confusion.

doorknob

stromboli

I'm going to get a Tshirt that says "Demon Possessed" or some such and wear it to Walmart. See how many Mormons I can scare.

Munch

I was thinking I'd put on something snug and comfortable.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Termin

Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

trdsf

A truss.

Oh.  Rapture.  Not 'rupture'.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan