Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The american Sniper, the truth?

Started by Munch, April 14, 2015, 05:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

10+ years ago at my last job I worked with a guy who was a Navy Seal. This guy had an ego about twice the size of his body at least. Some time after that I met a guy while camping who claimed he'd been a Green Beret, and he was the same sort of egotistical dude. They get these guys for a reason, ultra competitive types that refuse to lose or quit. But I've also met people that are cool dudes that are just as badass, so the profile doesn't always fit the dude.

aitm

Quote from: stromboli on April 15, 2015, 09:02:20 PM
so the profile doesn't always fit the dude.

yeah one night a local wanna be cop was bragging about his badass german shepherd and yada yada and he would bet his watch that no one could get past the dog and the guy I mentioned previously, "Bo" simply said to the quiet bar, "lemme see your watch" and the guy showed off the watch and "Bo" said, "I ain't killing a dog for a 50 dollar watch". So the kid kinda trapped by his ego said, " a hundred dollars then" so Bo said, "lets go" . So about 20 of us head to the kids house and no doubt this was a very large shep maybe 115 lbs and every bit pissed. Without any talk, Bo walked up threw the gate opened and shoved his hand into the dogs mouth so deep the dog couldn't bite, then he grasped the dog by the neck so it couldn't back away and turned to the kid, "I'd rather kill you over the dog, gimme my 100.00", the kid dug out the bills while the pour dog was gaggin and then Bo pushed the dog down and put a knee to its throat, he told the kid to hold the dog cause if the dog even got one tooth in him he would kill them both……god I love to tell this story….he took the money went back to the bar and said not a fucking word about it and no one else did around him. One of those types that just could look at you and you would pee.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

doorknob

I feel sorry for the dog though. Wow