News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Weird/Unusual Subreddits Here

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, June 22, 2015, 10:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

I'll start.

Today I found a sub dedicated to dragons fucking cars.

Edit: It has a sister sub featuring cars fucking dragons.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

www.reddit.com/r/avocadosgonewild

www.reddit.com/r/FifthWorldPics/

www.reddit.com/r/rainbowbar

www.reddit.com/r/f04cb41f154db2f05a4a  (W5u7ei45rd s11.4u8_b)

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 22, 2015, 11:44:07 PM
www.reddit.com/r/avocadosgonewild

www.reddit.com/r/FifthWorldPics/

www.reddit.com/r/rainbowbar

www.reddit.com/r/f04cb41f154db2f05a4a  (W5u7ei45rd s11.4u8_b)

is that last one hexadecimal?

Hydra009

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

That avocado one gave me the weirdest boner...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

kilodelta

Quote from: aitm on June 23, 2015, 06:50:19 PM
Do any of you guys have jobs?

I shove sponges of vinegar in people's mouths. It's not glamorous, but it keeps the lights on and pays for my spaghetti addiction.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

kilodelta

From that webb sight that I linkedin.

Callum was a successful businessman, and a doting husband and father to his wife and two children. But one day, tragedy struck...

One rainy Tuesday afternoon, the Hispanic janitor employed by the company tricked Callum into inhaling an LCD. LCD is an extremely dangerous hallucinogenic drug which causes homicidal ideations in 99.6% of users.

Within seconds of inhaling the LDS, Callum flew into a satanic rage. He immediately set fire to the office, killing 16 of his employees and vegetablising 28 others. He then STOLE a pineapple from a local market and attempted to self-sex with it, whilst lowering small children into an open manhole. 18 children have since been recovered from the sewer but 4189 remain missing.

Callum now lives in a dumpster, surviving on a diet of rats and used dental floss. He has lost his family, his job, his home, and his dignity... All because of DRUGS. Say no to LCD and tripping on alkali, and instead say yes to JESUS CHRIST!

Thank you and God bless me. - Margaret