That fresh feel: Turkish Muslims now permitted to use toilet paper

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, April 09, 2015, 12:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

I'd be lost without toilet paper.  For all the backpacking trips I've made into the wilderness, I have never been there without toilet paper.  Hell, I've forgot can openers, knives, cameras, salt and pepper, but never toilet paper.

stromboli

I keep toilet paper in every vehicle- currently just one- because you never know. But then I am a former survivalist, so I keep tools and every other potential needful item as well. Rocks? Uh uh.

drunkenshoe

Everyone would be lost without toilet paper every day, many times. That's why it is so profitable to make halal ones. We should find a product to promote in religious terms. I'm so broke.  :sad2:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Termin

QuoteFor cleaning, one should use water, three stones, or one's left hand.

Is this what the movie Demolition man  was referring to with the three shells ? ?
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.