Godlesspeople.com Starts Atheist Singles Service (Free)

Started by stromboli, April 07, 2015, 10:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Sorry everyone is disappointed. I was hoping to be a help.  :sad2:

PickelledEggs

Don't get me wrong. I like it, I just wish there were women on it.

Shiranu

Call me old-fashioned, but I really don't think I could do the whole online dating thing. People are just 110% different online, intentionally or not, than they are in person.

This is why I am a 24 y/o single man doe...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on April 08, 2015, 12:55:14 AM
Call me old-fashioned, but I really don't think I could do the whole online dating thing. People are just 110% different online, intentionally or not, than they are in person.

This is why I am a 24 y/o single man doe...
I recommend it. I've met a few really awesome people off of online dating. Even though I only used the free ones. (PoF and OKCupid).

In fact, since I've seen you post a few times that you are looking for an actual relationship, I'd recommend it even more. There's less bullshit with online dating. You lay your cards out and they lay theirs and you know what each other wants out of meeting someone from there.

In fact a few of my friends have met some very amazing long lasting girlfriends on there too, which is one of the reasons I ditched my thoughts about online dating (same thoughts as what you are saying)

Give it a try, man. You have nothing to lose

SGOS

I wonder if you have to register.  I don't register for things unless I'm really serious about it.  I got zero women also.

SGOS

Quote from: Shiranu on April 08, 2015, 12:55:14 AM

This is all true, and it doesn't appeal to me either, but I do know a woman who was seriously into the online match making thing, who ended up marrying a pretty nice fellow that she met on line.  Of course she went through a bunch of meet ups and mini relationships for two or three years before this happened (which is pretty much like real life when you think about it).

This on line thing is just another way to go about it.  Some people have complained that there are a lot of people misrepresenting themselves and just hanging out at these sites to be predators.  But that's really not much different than real life either.  Dating poses both risks and rewards.

Green Bottle

Because you might spend an hour or more on a specific site or sometimes longer doesnt mean you're lonely, and we all know a lot of people enjoy online dating but many more dont. And as most of us have one or two or sometimes more tabs open at the same time it only takes a wee click to be elsewhere, same as putting your jacket on and leaving the house.       whats this thread about again...?
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

trdsf

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 07, 2015, 11:23:58 AM
A. I'm suing for age discrimination. Apparently they don't allow anyone over 40.

You get used to that after a while.  In gay years, I've been dead for at least ten years.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SGOS

I put the thing on for 18 - ??  (however high it went, and I still got zilch).  But I think you probably have to give them your email address and stuff.