News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

F-ing with a craiglist scammer

Started by aitm, March 29, 2015, 09:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Here's what you do.. Make up some fake MTCN and call WU and tell them to be on the lookout for someone trying to claim the funds c/o Barbara Billingsham.. Beaver Cleaver's mom..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

I think I got a good fun game plan. I keep ya'll informed as to the funfuckery
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Green Bottle

So what else u do for a hobby Aitm.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
excellent..........

PS, thx for the link _Xenu_
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

SGOS

Quote from: Green Bottle on March 30, 2015, 08:27:56 AM
So what else u do for a hobby Aitm....
I dunno.  Sounds like he may not have time for anything else. :biggrin:

Green Bottle

Quote from: SGOS on March 30, 2015, 08:31:40 AM
I dunno.  Sounds like he may not have time for anything else. :biggrin:

Well, i suppose he's using his time in a productive way, ye could say.. :popcorn:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

trdsf

This is wonderful.  I love it when people fuck over the people trying to fuck them over.  Happy headhunting!
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

Quote from: trdsf on March 30, 2015, 03:32:24 PM
This is wonderful.  I love it when people fuck over the people trying to fuck them over.  Happy headhunting!
Fuck, yes!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

The most fun I had with a scammer was when I received a phone call for "Grandpa" from my grandson in jail.  Nobody calls me 'grandpa'--it's always 'papa'.  Anyway, for some reason I just felt like fucking with this guys head, and I did for about 5 min.  I just remember I prattled on about this, that and the other thing, until he said something that just struck me as fucking funny.  I started laughing and couldn't stop.  He finally hung up.  What a hoot!

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

By the way, I did verify the check was bogus today. Ya know, ya get to thinking and you just KNOW its a scam but hell if people will believe shit like that then people are also stupid enough to mail a real check for 1500.00 over…ya never know….but anyway….yeah tomorrow I put the bitch on the run,,,,probably around 4:30 ish I give the bitch a bogus number and get her running and give her the night to wiggle on her bed then tomorrow laugh and tell her that the 0 with the line through it is not an 8 and give her a corrected number and when that doesn't work I think I just realized I miss-spelt her last name…oh noes!!!!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

I'm still not sure how the last part of the scam works.  You send her the overage, but then why doesn't that leave something for the cops to trace?  How does she do this without leaving the trail?

trdsf

Quote from: SGOS on March 30, 2015, 06:04:04 PM
I'm still not sure how the last part of the scam works.  You send her the overage, but then why doesn't that leave something for the cops to trace?  How does she do this without leaving the trail?
A lot of these scammers count on the victim feeling too stupid to want to file a police report.  Which, considering how much the victim has to believe in order to fall victim, they have good reason to feel.  It's genuinely worth the amount of the loss to avoid being laughed at for some of the victims.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan