News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi reintroduction for anyone who remembers

Started by zacherystaylor, March 05, 2013, 10:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zacherystaylor

I'm not completely new here but haven't been here in years. I haven't spotted any of the people I knew when I was here though so I guess I might as well be a newbie again. I don't even remember how long it's been since I signed in but I found it again through the Atheist revolution and thought I would stop in again.

Don't know if anyone remembers me but hi again either way.

Plu

Welcome aboard/back! :)

Farroc

Hello. I don't remember you.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

_Xenu_

Quote from: "zacherystaylor"Thanks I don't remember you two either but apparently we weren't on at the same time until now.
It admittedly take a bit higher post count to be remember for extended periods. Hell, if I disappeared for five years, I don't think many people would remember me.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

zacherystaylor

Quote from: "_Xenu_"
Quote from: "zacherystaylor"Thanks I don't remember you two either but apparently we weren't on at the same time until now.
It admittedly take a bit higher post count to be remember for extended periods. Hell, if I disappeared for five years, I don't think many people would remember me.

This is certainly true; I suspect that if there is anyone that does remember me it would be someone that was also at the Infidel forums as well where I ah a higher post count. After looking around a little more I noticed a couple names that I remember, including Sy Zurich and perhaps  yours as well as another that seems to have been promoted to moderator.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "zacherystaylor"
Quote from: "_Xenu_"

This is certainly true; I suspect that if there is anyone that does remember me it would be someone that was also at the Infidel forums as well where I ah a higher post count. After looking around a little more I noticed a couple names that I remember, including Sy Zurich and perhaps  yours as well as another that seems to have been promoted to moderator.
You mean SvZurich aka Kimmie? She's probably the only one who would remember me for that long. I was never a poster on the forum you describe, someone else must have been using the name.

zacherystaylor

Quote from: "_Xenu_"You mean SvZurich aka Kimmie? She's probably the only one who would remember me for that long. I was never a poster on the forum you describe, someone else must have been using the name.

Actually it wouldn't have been you at this forum if you didn't join until 2011; perhaps someone with a similar user name but I don't remember any more details so it wouldn't matter anyway. I assume it was Kimmie the administrator and apparently also familiar with the Infidel forum. The last time I saw her it must have been Christmas time because she was wearing a Santa hat FWIW.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "_Xenu_"You mean SvZurich aka Kimmie? She's probably the only one who would remember me for that long. I was never a poster on the forum you describe, someone else must have been using the name.

Actually it wouldn't have been you at this forum if you didn't join until 2011; perhaps someone with a similar user name but I don't remember any more details so it wouldn't matter anyway. I assume it was Kimmie the administrator and apparently also familiar with the Infidel forum. The last time I saw her it must have been Christmas time because she was wearing a Santa hat FWIW.
I think the IG forums still exist separately, but I'm not sure. Kimmie only recently took off that hat, and only because the forum broke and she had to re-upload an avatar.

Savior2006

Welcome back. You leave us again and I'll bring out the handcuffs. Sorry but it's Sabrina's call. And I enjoy it.....
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

zacherystaylor

Quote from: "_Xenu_"I think the IG forums still exist separately, but I'm not sure. Kimmie only recently took off that hat, and only because the forum broke and she had to re-upload an avatar.

I just looked it up and apparently Infidel Guy is gone and it redirects to Reginald V. Finley on Facebook. The last I remember that board was slowing down a lot anyway. At the time they also had internet radio although I was never in the habit of listening to that. Several other forums seem to be gone as well including the one for Dawkins. Harris' is still there but it seems to be slow.

zacherystaylor

Quote from: "Savior2006"Welcome back. You leave us again and I'll bring out the handcuffs. Sorry but it's Sabrina's call. And I enjoy it.....

Thanks, I used to come and go and eventually got distracted. I'll be sure to check in later but have to move on now. Is that the Boondocks logo? I thought Huey was great before W chased him off lots of newspapers.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "_Xenu_"I think the IG forums still exist separately, but I'm not sure. Kimmie only recently took off that hat, and only because the forum broke and she had to re-upload an avatar.

I just looked it up and apparently Infidel Guy is gone and it redirects to Reginald V. Finley on Facebook. The last I remember that board was slowing down a lot anyway. At the time they also had internet radio although I was never in the habit of listening to that. Several other forums seem to be gone as well including the one for Dawkins. Harris' is still there but it seems to be slow.
Then I believe this forum is its successor. Its actually owned by a certain 'Infidel Guy,' and gets rather busy. I don't see it shutting down any time soon. Dawkins pissed off alot of people when he closed his place. I really don't know what he was thinking.

Gerard

Hi and welcome back!

I do seem to remember your username......

Gerard

Savior2006

Quote from: "Savior2006"Welcome back. You leave us again and I'll bring out the handcuffs. Sorry but it's Sabrina's call. And I enjoy it.....

Thanks, I used to come and go and eventually got distracted. I'll be sure to check in later but have to move on now. Is that the Boondocks logo? I thought Huey was great before W chased him off lots of newspapers.

Yep, it's the one and only Huey Freeman. Lots of our bros here change their avatars but this one is so perfect I cannot imagine myself doing it.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano