Yet Another Letter From My Christian Friend.

Started by Solitary, March 20, 2015, 11:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

This one really pissed me off and he got the bible slammed into his thick skull about what Christ really said about homosexuals., and it actually does say to hate (hateth) them.

Jesus never ever supported hatred. He gave everyone another commandment to love your neighbor as you would yourself. Christianity was for everyone. Jews and Gentiles alike.

No shirt, no shoes, no service. Why does someone who runs a business have to serve everyone? If they go out of business because their business is boycotted because of their policies then that's the people speaking. Not the government or a group that wants their way for everyone. Everyone has their beliefs. Why are the gays making bakeries, photographers, and chicken places serve them? If the gays don't like the policies of a particular business, go somewhere else. If you don't like what's on TV, change the channel. Call Chick-fil-A  bigots if you like but why take their ability to do business as they like? Where is the freedom of the market place in this? Slowly but surely our freedom do do as we like ( without putting someone in danger) is being taken away. You might think we live in a secular society but we don't. The support for Chick-fil-A shows that brother Butch. Look around town and see how many Churches, Synagogues, and Mosks there are. Like it or not, religion is all around us.

I won't show what I wrote back because it is too long, but I'm sure it is the same as most would say here. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.