News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Creepy!

Started by FieryLocks, March 19, 2015, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FieryLocks

The Duggars are a creepy bunch, but the parents teaching their daughter how to kiss and communicate...eeeewww!
Quote“Both of you’ll like the physical relationship, but (for) the guy (it) will be kind of like the main focus,” said Jim Bob Duggar. “But for a woman, communicating is the most important thing, and so taking time each day to communicate â€" that will mean the world to her.”

The younger couple agree that communication is important, although Seewald admits that he sometimes gives his fiancée the “silent treatment,” as his future in-laws sit nodding on a couch across from him with a notebook spread open on their laps. 

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/watching-the-duggars-teach-their-daughter-to-kiss-will-make-you-want-to-climb-out-of-your-own-skin/
"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov

Solitary

I wonder if he showed them how to French Kiss and perform fellatio and cunnilinctus, or use birth control?  :eek: :biggrin2: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Dude takes control freak to a new level. If there is a god, he just lost his lunch.

Mr.Obvious

*Anxiously awaiting draconics reply.*
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Draconic Aiur

Interesting very interesting, but from your post I thought you said incest and the article said something liberal hippy like. it kinda reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqI-28meTZ8

Draconic Aiur

Aww man the video ripped  the best parts!

FieryLocks

Quote from: Solitary on March 19, 2015, 01:38:47 PM
I wonder if he showed them how to French Kiss and perform fellatio and cunnilinctus, or use birth control?  :eek: :biggrin2: Solitary
Their daughter could probably show them all that. I don't believe she is as innocent as she portrays herself to be.
There were rumors circulating that she and her husband consummated their marriage in the church where they
were married.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov