News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A Hand Clap for the Geniuses

Started by undercoverbrother, March 19, 2015, 07:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moralnihilist

Quote from: undercoverbrother on March 24, 2015, 07:18:24 AM
It has bee a few days since I've posted. I actually forgot some of you exist.

The purpose of the thread was to publicly call out the Geniuses I mentioned and to see if anyone would agree with me. If the shoe fits, I guess you want to fit that shoe too.

I am a faithful husband and I have two boys I love. I have supported my family by myself for three years and have had the same job for ten years. I have had to pull myself up by my own bootstraps a few times. I don't need you to tell me about my poor choices or how I should grow up. I have been around awhile.

However... you are an utter fool. You're a fool for opening your mouth without trying to first understand. I have seen this happen more than a few times here. I thought, if I could find something redeeming about the caliber of person on here, I might stay. However, after expressing how I was mistreated, I was further maligned.

I don't think anything I say is going to matter to you, but I don't want to miss this opportunity to say what a wart you are to mankind. I'm almost positive you'll never agree (maybe when you're old like other men I have known). Your an asshole who has decided to make a shit sandwich for someone without provocation.

Who are you when you look in the mirror? I know. You're RIGHT, dammit! I hope that makes you happy when you're on your death bed.

I hope things turn out better for you, dickhead.

Now let me get this straight. The purpose of this thread was for you to whine and bitch about being called out on some dubious posts. Dubious in the fact that they do stand out as something that a christian might say. And then you piss and moan to see if anyone else would agree with you?

Then you proceed to brag about having the same job for 10 years(as if that is supposed to be impressive). And doing what every other decent human being does(religious or not) in taking care of your family and not fucking around on your wife. Well I guess that makes you above questioning. Or at least you seem to think so.

Then after bashing the entire forum, and expect us to be apologetic because you had your wittle feewings hurted. This is a forum that prides itself on people calling each other on stupid. We do it quite often. As the saying goes "If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen". In other words if you don't like being called out when you say something worthy of the many religious trolls that we get here then fuck off somewhere else.

And calling someone an asshole isn't an insult here to most of us. I personally wear that title proudly. I am an asshole. I enjoy it. You however are a classic whiny little bitch. You might want to get your big girl panties on and learn to take your lumps with the rest of us.

In short to summarize what the_antithesis said. If you don't like it here then leave. Why bother posting somewhere where you get your precious wittle feewings hurted?
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Mike Cl

Quote from: undercoverbrother on March 19, 2015, 07:29:10 AM
I'm not a Christian, and, despite my valiant attempts to describe the reasons I HATE the Christian religion, there have been three people who have accused me of being a Christian. Not only so, but I have read so many times on this forum of how all Christians are stupid due to their Christian ideology.

I have to say I am not impressed. However, only one person did apologize to me.

There are so many cage-stage Atheists and Agnostics on this board and I am weary of picking out the bones in their words.

Furthermore, it gets very old reading countless posts where people go on to describe their views while taking great liberty to tacitly represent how they are smart enough to a god.

I can't help but think, while some of you seem pretty cool, others of you act like complete dumb asses. Not sure if I want to continue on this forum.

What say you?
I simply don't understand you.  Why pick the name you did?  You must realize that 'brother' has a very strong connection to religion.  Then you put out an idea and don't follow through on it.  You seem to bounce around like a ping pong ball--you lack focus.  And I think you lack focus because you are conflicted.  I think you really do want to be a Christian so you can get out from under that cover, brother.  Yet you do not want to be called on that.  I don't know about growing up, but you do need to get clear--get clear in your head and your heart--and your guts.  Until you can do that, the whining will always come through.  Whatever you do, I wish you well.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary

Quote from: undercoverbrother on March 24, 2015, 07:18:24 AM
It has bee a few days since I've posted. I actually forgot some of you exist.

The purpose of the thread was to publicly call out the Geniuses I mentioned and to see if anyone would agree with me. If the shoe fits, I guess you want to fit that shoe too.

I am a faithful husband and I have two boys I love. I have supported my family by myself for three years and have had the same job for ten years. I have had to pull myself up by my own bootstraps a few times. I don't need you to tell me about my poor choices or how I should grow up. I have been around awhile.

However... you are an utter fool. You're a fool for opening your mouth without trying to first understand. I have seen this happen more than a few times here. I thought, if I could find something redeeming about the caliber of person on here, I might stay. However, after expressing how I was mistreated, I was further maligned.

I don't think anything I say is going to matter to you, but I don't want to miss this opportunity to say what a wart you are to mankind. I'm almost positive you'll never agree (maybe when you're old like other men I have known). Your an asshole who has decided to make a shit sandwich for someone without provocation.

Who are you when you look in the mirror? I know. You're RIGHT, dammit! I hope that makes you happy when you're on your death bed.

I hope things turn out better for you, dickhead.
How Christian of you! We wish you the best in life, because with your attitude you're going to need it, Christian or not. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: undercoverbrother on March 24, 2015, 07:18:24 AMI don't think anything I say is going to matter to you
An apology would go a long way, methinks. Or an explanation as to why you're such a prick.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

undercoverbrother

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 24, 2015, 11:20:59 AM
I simply don't understand you.  Why pick the name you did?  You must realize that 'brother' has a very strong connection to religion.  Then you put out an idea and don't follow through on it.  You seem to bounce around like a ping pong ball--you lack focus.  And I think you lack focus because you are conflicted.  I think you really do want to be a Christian so you can get out from under that cover, brother.  Yet you do not want to be called on that.  I don't know about growing up, but you do need to get clear--get clear in your head and your heart--and your guts.  Until you can do that, the whining will always come through.  Whatever you do, I wish you well.

Everybody has an opinion and I don't fault you for that. I don't agree with you. But that is okay. You don't have favorable things to say about me, but that is okay. I just don't want to be maligned.

I picked the name I did because it refers to an inside joke between my brother and myself. We run our own business and we work together, and because we haven't acquired a commercial property with offices, we feel sub-par and "undercover." We jokingly say that we are "Undercover Construction." We have no signage either. We work out of a pole barn until April. In addition to this, my brother and I affectionately call each other "brother-man." What does this have to do with "wanting to be a Christian?" This is where undercover brother derives.

Not following through on an idea is not necessarily a sign of "a lack of focus." I haven't made a very strong effort to maintain all conversations and develop all my ideas in conversation. I'm not sure about that to which you are referring anyway.

I stand up for myself and say things as I see them. I was disrespected. I sought reconciliation. I'm not sure why that should considered "whining;" other than the fact that I've been persistent. If these conversations where in person, there is no doubt I would have left a long time agoâ€"out of the room. However, the Internet offers a buffer that allows people to persist in many things without ordinary consequences. What can I say? I really wanted to know what other think. Besides, who likes standing alone.

Perhaps you think I lack focus because I've challenged erroneous statements made about Christianity while claiming to be an agnostic. I can understand why you think I am a Christian troll; even as others have come to that conclusion. However even after I gave the benefit of the doubt and explained myself, nobody believed me. Then I lowered myself to directly address the rude comments with a some attitude. For instance, you. I already told you. And you told you off too. You must consider yourself more insightful than I am honest. You don't believe me. You insulted me and call me a liar. Others have called me a liar too. Do you enjoy conversations with people like that? I don't.

The response is that I should grow thick skin and stop whining. My skin is thick enough already. Your skin is probably thick enough too, but I doubt you will enjoy having conversations with people who mistreat you. You wouldn't put up with this yourself. You would speak up too. In fact, you already did. I don't consider that whining either.

I guess the Christian trolls and the untempered, hateful responses have galvanized to make this a volatile place for any sort of good conversation.

This controversy has been mildly entertaining and worth stirring the pot for a few days, but my place here has no sustainable future and I am aggravated. To be honest, I have trolled this board in the name of garnering self-respect and satisfying my urge to tell some of you to fuck offâ€"however, only after throwing my hands up in the airâ€"what do I have to lose now? I can say whatever I want.

Thanks for wishing me well. I'm sure most of you guys would be alright and quite interesting in person, but I think the shield the Internet offers has ruined some of you. I highly doubt many of you would treat people in person the way you do on this board. Where would be your friends and respect from your community be then?

Thanks also for letting me get this off my chest. It is difficult to shut up about this because it pisses me off that five regular posters would be so hateful toward me. This forum isn't that active compared to others anyway. Besides, I will never respect  some of you because I doubt there will ever be a favorable consensus toward me now. Oh well. I hide behind the Internet too. It is difficult to ignore the trolling responses from others on this board. What can I say? Humans don't want to be alone and people generally don't like discord between themselves and others. I'm going to try hard to stop interacting with you people. I'm done.

Again, thanks for wishing me well.

undercoverbrother

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 24, 2015, 11:38:00 AM
An apology would go a long way, methinks. Or an explanation as to why you're such a prick.

After saying this:

Quote from: undercoverbrother on March 08, 2015, 07:22:02 AM
I didn't join This forum to debate Christianity. For crying out loud! The damn icon for the board is someone throwing away a cross.

We are a mission field for Jesus, folks. That is why we are being tormented before the fullness of time.

I get responses like this elsewhere:

Quote from: aitm on March 08, 2015, 07:15:50 PM
Thats what I thought. You're so embarrassed by your own religion that you'll pretty much make up any excuse to cover up your stupidity. Good luck twit, the cats already out of the bag.

Then, when I explain that I am not a Christian, I am aggressively trolled, called a liar, and called a whiner. Should I apologize for sticking up for myself a misunderstanding that's not mine?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: undercoverbrother on March 24, 2015, 12:52:28 PMThen, when I explain that I am not a Christian, I am aggressively trolled, called a liar, and called a whiner. Should I apologize for sticking up for myself a misunderstanding that's not mine?
In case you missed my post:

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 19, 2015, 02:31:25 PMYou occasionally defend the bible, and your name is "Undercover Brother." You're also on a forum that is frequently trolled by Christians. I want you to think long and hard about this.
You'll have to forgive me if I'm dubious.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

undercoverbrother

BTW, Aitm wasn't the only one or the worst. To be fair, I did receive a mild form of condescension from Aitm.

undercoverbrother

Nobody asked me. Instead, I was just trolled.

undercoverbrother

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 24, 2015, 12:54:36 PM
In case you missed my post:
You'll have to forgive me if I'm dubious.

I know. This is a mission field where Christians come to deliver a message no one wants to hear.

Moralnihilist

I thought you were going away.

QuoteI'm going to try hard to stop interacting with you people. I'm done.

So you are a liar. Thats proof.

This entire thread is full of nothing more than you pissing and moaning about how you don't like how you are treated here.
Thats called whining.

Again IF you don't like how you are being treated here, then why don't you leave? I mean If I were to be in a place where I was treated poorly(according to me) I wouldn't keep coming back for more. Yet you do, and all you bring back is whining.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

stromboli

Starting to have some troll like behavior......

Solitary

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it usually is a duck. Using slick maneuvers is a sign of a troll, or a neurotic, that wants to win at any cost, even to himself. The explanation for using undercoverbrother is sophomoric at best, and probably sophistry. Quack! Quack! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

leo

I think this dude needs the fire of purgatory.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Desdinova

UCB, I really haven't read a lot of your posts or followed the threads that seem to have pissed you off.  But, I must ask; What are you trying to achieve?  If you find this forum so hostile and repulsive, just leave.  Don't come back or have anything to do with us.  If you want to stay then you are going to have to deal with the posters that you have rubbed to wrong way.  But know this, you can't come here and try to post thinly veiled religious bullshit because we will call you on it.  If I were you I would just cut my losses and bail.  Some people just don't fit in here.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate