Main Menu

Have You Ever...?

Started by Aletheia, March 14, 2015, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 15, 2015, 12:02:30 AM
no.

Did you ever catch a loogie hawk?
Not in my mouth which by the wording of the question I'm assuming that you may have had the unfortunate honor of experiencing. :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 15, 2015, 02:51:09 AM
Not in my mouth which by the wording of the question I'm assuming that you may have had the unfortunate honor of experiencing. :eek:
Do you know what a loogie hawk is?

Sent from your mom.

stromboli

No. Have you ever seen eyes in the darkness that just stared at you and didn't blink?

Munch

Quote from: stromboli on March 15, 2015, 10:57:07 AM
No. Have you ever seen eyes in the darkness that just stared at you and didn't blink?

Yes, my cat.

Have you ever ate something that caused you to become delirious?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

Yes. Called "Peyote Buttons"; which brings to mind the next one.

Have you ever watched a scifi movie in a theater while extremely high?

Mermaid

No. Have you ever made a batch of cookies and never baked them, but ate the dough raw, and that's what you intended from the beginning?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 15, 2015, 10:48:13 AM
Do you know what a loogie hawk is?

Sent from your mom.

I should probably look that up, but uhhh..no..

Have you ever forgotten the question you were going to ask in this thread?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 15, 2015, 01:21:04 PM
I should probably look that up, but uhhh..no..

Have you ever forgotten the question you were going to ask in this thread?
Yes.

Have you ever injured yourself in your sleep because of a dream you had?

Sent from your mom.

stromboli

Yes.

Have you ever had a dream so real that for awhile you though it actually happened?

GrinningYMIR

Yes

Have you ever bought a two liter bottle of soda and just Drank it all straight out of the bottle?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mermaid

Quote from: Mermaid on March 15, 2015, 01:10:17 PM
No. Have you ever made a batch of cookies and never baked them, but ate the dough raw, and that's what you intended from the beginning?
*ahem*
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Atheon

Quote from: Mermaid on March 15, 2015, 01:53:13 PM
*ahem*

Have I ever made a batch of cookies and never baked them, but ate the dough raw, and that's what I intended from the beginning??

Yes! :)

Have you ever studied a language and then gone to the country where they speak it to practice it?
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mermaid

Yes! I found that it's easiest when you are slightly drunk.

Have you ever cut open a dead animal just to look at its working parts?

stromboli

Quote from: Mermaid on March 15, 2015, 02:09:58 PM
Yes! I found that it's easiest when you are slightly drunk.

Have you ever cut open a dead animal just to look at its working parts?

Yes.

have you ever consumed an animal that you yourself killed?  :eek:

Solitary

YES! More than once.

Ever wet the bed as an adult?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.