Is it better to be hated or ignored?

Started by dtq123, March 01, 2015, 02:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtq123

Quote from: winterland78 on March 05, 2015, 11:24:09 PM
That is hard to believe.
I live in Washington, not the bible belt. Do mind the gap.
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

winterland78

Many Christians seem to be of the opinion that the rising hatred of followers of the atheism religion is a good thing. I wonder what will happen if tensions ever completely come to a head.

Mike Cl

Quote from: winterland78 on March 05, 2015, 11:31:01 PM
Many Christians seem to be of the opinion that the rising hatred of followers of the atheism religion is a good thing. I wonder what will happen if tensions ever completely come to a head.
First of all, the absence of a religion is not a religion.  And if the religious hatred grows, then it is no mystery what the religious will do.  They will become violent.  Always have and always do; the mentally ill often react that way.  And yes, it is actually dangerous to be atheist in some countries. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

antediluvian

Being ignored is good.
I ignore most folks
and enjoy being ignored in return.
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.