News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by seanfish, March 04, 2013, 05:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanfish

Hi,

Been posting on another forum for a number of years, but it stared to lose its members so I decided to give this one a shot. I've been lurking for a bit, but finally decided to make an account. I started off being an agnostic for most my life but for the last decade or so I've been an atheist, and haven't looked back. I'm on here to help sharpen my debate skills to use when communicating with my theist family and friends.

Thanks for having me aboard.

seanfish

Also, I am an electrical engineer living in beautiful San Diego.

stromboli

Welcome. Loved San Diego the couple times I've been there- like waay back in the 70's.

aitm

welcome to the forum
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

Welcome!

Wave at the robotics folks at SPAWAR for me.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

mnmelt

Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

Zatoichi

Welcome!

This is a great place to sharpen those debating skills... same reason I found this forum.

There are some scary-smart, awesome people up in here!  :-D
"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

seanfish

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Farroc

Here, have some complimentary disturbing images.
[spoil:3ucy101s]
[/spoil:3ucy101s]
My treat.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

blackbear89

You will be very busy in time.