News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello. Tell me about yourselves

Started by winterland78, March 05, 2015, 08:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Quote from: aitm on March 05, 2015, 09:59:11 PM
shit,, what stupidity…..I really really was going to kill it right now……but, some of you enjoy this shit..so i am gong to finish my beer and go to bed. Don't whine if the moron shits on the floor..

Nitey nite, Big Dog.  :biggrin:

Munch

Think I'll do the same as aitm. Let the guy ramble on for a bit before giving the Harley banhammer, it's good reading material to wake up to.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

This guy is definitely a troll. Nitey nite to you, Munch. :biggrin:

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

Have at it, Grin. I've got shit to do. Back later, maybe.

GrinningYMIR

*cracks neck* Why thank you Strom, I'm going to enjoy this..
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

Atheism isn't a religion, its a lack of religion.

We don't care about the bible, its a bunch of stories made up of a bunch of old patriarchs who wanted to keep their people in line while giving them and their male descendants the most power over the whole of humanity via fear and bribery. It isn't real, it is fiction.

The same goes for the torah, and the Quran, and the hindu texts, and every other cult and religion out there. Fuck them all

Don't come here acting like we're just another cult, most of us have been through the thickest kinds of shit because of people like you. And we do not forget such things. We NEVER forget

PickelledEggs

Quote from: winterland78 on March 05, 2015, 09:33:17 PM
Hello. God clearly condemned homosexual activity and sentiment in The Holy Bible. That is a central tenet of Christianity - that homosexuality is a grave sin, punishable by extreme measures. But since you posted those photos, does this say something about the atheism religion regarding homosexuality? What is your stance on it? Is there any text you can reference to give me an idea? I would appreciate it. Thanks everybody.
I'd love to treat you to a bacon cheeseburger... Later we can have some fig pudding.

:popcorn:

PickelledEggs

Just a heads up, winterland. You seem like a troll. If you're not you might want to not be here. You already preached a bit to us and that's grounds enough for ban as it is. You can make it up to me by refraining from the bullshit and tomfuckery

Shiranu

This is the problem with religion; there are people that, even though this guy feels so much like a troll... there are people that are honestly just this out-of-touch with reality.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Poison Tree

I must say, this was one of the funnier trolls, all things considered, but I can't imagine what he would have done for a second act. Fortunately we will not be finding out because the Mods continue with their wonderfully efficient handling of these pests.

edit After seeing some of his other posts outside this topic I withdraw the first sentence and double the second
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

That Atheist

Hey all,

I'm new to this forum, looking forward to contributing and finding community among my fellow atheists.

Anyone is welcome to come to my page on facebook: (edited out to comply with the "no posting of personal links" and "no spam" rules)

I hope to meet some new friends and have meaningful discussion with you all!

Yours truly,

That Atheist