News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello. Tell me about yourselves

Started by winterland78, March 05, 2015, 08:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterland78

Hello. After facing many brutal difficulties, I was able to sign up here. I must worry for my safety if some people find out I am talking to your community here. My father is a pastor and we were always raised to fear God and completely follow his orders. We are told to promote Christianity without a second thought. At one of the recent sermons, someone brought up "atheism". My father was very furious. He dismissed it right away.

So can you please tell me more about your beliefs? What are your beliefs? How do you pray? What are your days of worship and rest? Do you have any holidays? Please tell me, I am very curious and I sacrificed many things in order to learn more about the atheism religion. Thank you, and God bless everyone.

Icarus

stromboli

winterland78

What is that? I do not use the Internet often, although I do use the computer because it is convenient for me. I can use different features to search The Holy Bible and compare verses, etc very quickly. I do wonder if the atheism religion has a holy text? Thanks everybody.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Munch

You do find some amazing things online, like these images.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

winterland78

Hello. God clearly condemned homosexual activity and sentiment in The Holy Bible. That is a central tenet of Christianity - that homosexuality is a grave sin, punishable by extreme measures. But since you posted those photos, does this say something about the atheism religion regarding homosexuality? What is your stance on it? Is there any text you can reference to give me an idea? I would appreciate it. Thanks everybody.

Munch

stromboli

Your bible is a work of fiction. Please educate yourself by reading the following link:

312 reasons why Christianity is false.

http://www.kyroot.com/

winterland78

Hello. Do you have any other holy texts available then?

stromboli: Nobody has ever been able to prove that The Holy Bible is false. So many have tried and failed. That website is just false information that says 'I debunked the Bible!" without actually debunking it. But I do not wish to cause inter-faith issues between Christianity and those who follow the atheism religion. The followers of Jesus, people who believe in GOD, should try to get along with the members of the atheism religion. I do not know much about them, but my research shows that followers of the atheism religion are a minority of the population, and it seems like the majority of the population does not like them. I wonder why that is? Thanks everybody.

Munch

See this is why tracing of posters I.P address is a must have.

aitm

shit,, what stupidity…..I really really was going to kill it right now……but, some of you enjoy this shit..so i am gong to finish my beer and go to bed. Don't whine if the moron shits on the floor..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Munch

Ok then. Winterland78, let me ask you a sincere question. Do you believe in father christmas?

stromboli

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/2012/11/bible-inconsistencies.html

Ask and ye shall receive. Please respond to these arguments, to not ignore them or you will be kicked off of here as a troll, which we are pretty sure you are.

Atheon

QuoteWhat are your beliefs?
Atheists don't believe in god(s). Simple as that.

QuoteHow do you pray?
As a consequence of our lack of belief in god(s), we don't pray.

QuoteWhat are your days of worship and rest?
As a consequence of our lack of belief in god(s), we don't worship any deities.

QuoteDo you have any holidays?
Specific to atheism? No.

QuotePlease tell me, I am very curious and I sacrificed many things in order to learn more about the atheism religion.
Atheism is not a religion.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca